Food Fights With Venti

On a sunny day in the Argo II mess hall, nothing (as usual) was normal but this time no one was fighting apart from the on and off bickering between all of us. Then something random and totally unplanned took place and Buford made us do a lot of cleaning, I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Or maybe not....

Frank: Hey, Jason can you pass me the jam?

Me: Sure, Frank *passes jam*

Leo: Ughh, this is soo boring

Percy: And what do you suggest?

Leo: Fun stuff.

Annabeth: Yes, that answers his question

Hazel: Leo can you not just enjoy this peaceful lunch with us!?

Leo: No.

Piper: You are impossible Valdez.

Suddenly the boat shook violently.

Me: Uh.. whats that?

Percy: I dont know but I intend to find out!

He leapt up and ran to the deck followed by the rest of us. Turns out there was a bunch of venti causing chaos but they didnt last for too long. I fought them off easily ( skills ) but Unfortunately they made it into mess hall and may have dropped a pie or two on Hazels head...

She threw one back as they left just for the sake of it but it went right through them and landed on Percy ...

Leo: Thats it. Food Fight!!

Percy: Oh, its on! *hurls a waffle at Leo*

Without a seconds hesitation all of us hurled food at each other in part synchronisation. In the midst of the splodge ( thats exactly what it looked like) Buford the table entered the room.

Buford: PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!! *gets hit with a jam glob*

Piper: Wait guys what are we doing! This is so immature of us....TO PLAY WITHOUT TEAMS!!

Annabeth: Me, Jason and Hazel vs Percy, you and Frank!

Percy: Why exactly am I not your team ?

Annabeth: Cos then I cant do this! *Throws cookies at Percy*

Leo: More importantly, What about me!?

Annabeth: You and Buford or are you saying you cant take the challenge?

Leo: You're going down sista!

And then our crazy food fight began and lasted for... how long did it last... probably a loong time but we had the best time in our lives. In the end Buford made us clean up the whole place which took us much longer but it was worth it. Although the extra motivational comments of PUT SOME CLOTHES ON and GET A MOVE ON didn't really help much.

Thats it for now but I'll be back with some more funny incidents later! See ya!