Thank You

Guys, this is not a real chapter but Im working on a christmas special. I know its late and stuff but oh well, I guess Im always in the christmas spirit! No, Im really not. This is just to say thanks to all the people who bothered to read my book and liked it. I work hard on it and Im glad some people appreciate that. And I've just realised how cheesy this sounds. Crap. But who cares! Ive just reached 1K, YES 1 FRICKING K ON THIS BOOK AND IM JUST SO HAPPY! Then I see other books which have like 30K and my spirit is crushed again. Just kidding! Maybe... People who know me well are quite used to that maybe popping up.

Now in this I just want to give a shoutout? Declaration? Message? No. I just wanted to give a shoutout to all you guys but some people who really liked my book ( I think. Oh god what if they didnt actually like it and I tagged their name. Shit. Sorry If I did that.) and commented on my story. Thanks so much for the support and Im glad you liked the book. And to all you guys, feel free to PM if you just wannna have a chat but ya know, dont ask weird questions. Oh and I'm probably going to do a ' ASK JASON OR ASK ADMIN' thing soon. Before I lose track of what I was talking about, here are a list of people I would like to give a special thanks to and a little message behind it.  This is in no particular order.

Here we go -

@Katridana74 - Oiiiiiiii - you know what Im talking bout.

@PhoenixRevenge - Remember your facebook debate. Latin incident. Wow.

@Violet2Violent - Your'e Haikus. No words. You left me speechless.

@iELUDO - You've probably been one of the best people. Stay awesome my friend.

@AnnabethxGranger - No brick. No stapler. THE SHIP WILL NOT SAIL.

@-_Gladiola_-    - MEAP. 

@DivergentStarkid13  - You're awesome. Thanks for reading and commenting. You made my day.

@LissetR5 - I see we have the exact same fandoms.

@snowfox24 - high five for being the same age.

@ThatAnnoyingUser - You really Are Annoying. *Salutes*

These are only 10 of my followers and there are so many of you out there! Thanks again so much, i appreciate it a lot. And to the people in the list, THANK YOU. You have made a massive difference and ( to some people is this relatable) the chats we've had a amazing. Funny, sometimes annoying but they make my day. Thanks again and yeah, i gotta run. Sorry this isnt a really chapter but you wont have to wait much longer! Till then my friends, till then...

P.S I HOPE I SPELT YOUR USERNAMES RIGHT. IF NOT I HOPE YOU READ THE CHAPTER ANYWAY AND PLEASE TELL ME. I'LL CHANGE IT. THX.