All This Way Too Much For Me

Start from the beginning

"I can't do it," she croaked after poring over Halle's face as well.

Vivian nodded toward the officer who once again made his way further into the room.

"Don't touch my wife," Shawn warned.

The officer ignored the man and thought it'd be easier to get the oldest girl out of the room first. His hand tightened around the teen's arm, but not too tight. Still, Chloe pulled away.

"Bey," she cried.

"Get your fucking hands off of her," Beyoncé seethed.

The officer felt defeated and stood at his full height, "I'm gonna have to bring out the cuffs if this continues."

Solange stepped towards him with her arms folded across her chest, "I wish you would," her voice was deep.

Tina slowly made her way over to her daughter, "Bey baby you gotta let them go okay?"

Her tone; an attempt to affect the obvious stress in her daughter's face. It worked. Beyoncé's hazel eyes softened at the sincerity in her mother's voice. The elder woman plopped down on the floor, her hands running through Bey's golden locks that stopped at her waist. She pulled her daughter close and set her gaze downward to the sniffling girls. Beyoncé could feel just how hard Chloe and Halle were shaking in her arms, "I can't mama."

"Yes you can," Tina rubbed her daughter's back.

"I can't," her voice broke on the last word.

Solange wiped a tear. She couldn't stand to see her sister cry and she had grown to think of these two girls as her nieces. Them leaving would only hurt their entire family. They needed to stay. Bit by bit, Tina lowered her hand to Beyoncé's wrist.

"No," Beyoncé tried slipping her wrist away from her mother without hurting her.

After much fighting, pleading, and squirming, Tina managed to pry Halle from her daughter's arms, but that only caused an even tighter hold on Chloe. The officer took the opportunity to lift the thirteen year old from Tina's arms.

"Noo," she wailed and kicked as the man practically dragged her towards the door.

Solange stood dumbfounded. She couldn't believe that a system built to "protect" children were treating them like crap. Beyoncé squeezed her eyes shut not wishing to hear the high pitched screams that seemed to come from Halle's gut. This was worse than the time Halle found out she had to go to a group home back in Atlanta. The cries were somehow more heart wrenching.

"Stop yanking on her like that! Y'all ain't no better than the niggas that did it," Shawn crossed the hospital room in two seconds flat and was now nose to nose with the officer.

"I suggest you stand down sir," the pale man griped.

"Or what," Shawn looked the man up and down like he was nothing.

Who the fuck did he think he was talking to?

"Jay," Solange called out.

The last thing her sister needed was for her husband to go to jail right after having the girls ripped from her arms.

"Gisselle," Tina's tone was nectarous, like honey, "let them go with the lady for now sweetheart please just for now."

Bey's bloodshot eyes stared at her mother, "call Angie mama maybe she could help," she hiccuped, "maybe she-she can work something out."

Tina pulled her eyes away gazing down at Chloe whose head was pressed like a rock into Beyoncé's chest, "we can do that but baby these people ain't playing the girls have to go."