The beginning

It all started back in 1998 when I was born at home. People told me I looked like a little monkey with my pitch-black hair on my tiny head and hairy ears. Isn't it weird that we don't remember anything about our birth? I mean they always say that you always remember the negative and I sure think that coming out of a bloody vagina would be a negative experience. So honestly I'm glad I don't remember, I mean could you imagine?

You may wonder why would you even think about stuff like that. Or maybe you're like me and do think about that stuff. My mind is weird sometimes and wanders around. Sometimes it knows exactly what to do, what to feel, and how to act. But most times it lost its way and is trying to search for answers and try to escape reality. Sometimes it's just easier to live in my imagination.

This is the story of my mind. How it thinks and how it works. And maybe I can surprise people with it. Get help when I'm lost, and just write my heart out. Because writing has always been an escape of mine. A place where I can put all my imagination, all my thoughts, fantasies, and beliefs in. I'm going to try to be as vulnerable as possible, so please respect that I stay anonymous.

Here my journey begins, so keep reading and imagine with me.