The first and the last fight (part 9)

You hummed to him in response as yes and asked ,'Is Taehyung there ?', he answered ,' He just left from here '. He asked ,' Was something important ?' , being concerned. You spoke  ,
' Actually-y , I got my memory back .', being a little shy . He spoke loudly ,' What ? Seriously Y/n , I can't believe .', in happiness audible to all members. They all were shocked to see Jungkook . Suddenly he turned towards them and spoke , ' hyung , Y/n got her memory back .' , being so happy . They all stood up from their seats and Namjoon spoke ,' Really ?' , not believing his words . Jungkook spoke ,' Yes hyung . She remember everything now.' . Jungkook put the call on speaker and all the members greeted you. Jimin spoke ,' But Y/n , Taehyung didn't tell anything .' , being a little disappointed about that while others nodded agreeing to him. You spoke ,' Actually , he don't know about this .' , a little sad for hiding this from him even knowing how much happy he will be.
         Jungkook spoke ,' But Y/n , why didn't you tell him ?' ,  while frowning . You spoke ,' Actually , I want to give him surprise . And I want the help from you all for that . ' , and jin said ,' Yes Y/n , we all are with you .' and all other nodded agreeing to Jin . You smiled to Jin's response and spoke ,' You all should act normal like you don't anything. And Taehyung shouldn't get any hint about this .' , being serious . Namjoon replied ,
' He will not know anything . But what  we are doing to surprise him?'. You answered,'I will tell you all timely.', and with that you hunged the call.
You took a deep breath with huge smile on your face imagining Taehyung's reaction when he will know about your memory back. You stood up from the bed and walked to the kitchen to make dinner. You started making dinner just then the front door opened revealing Taehyung . He spoke ,' Y/n ', a little loud calling you . You tilted your head from kitchen and saw Taehyung . You smiled to see him and walked to him . He smiled back to you and asked ,' How was your day ?', while holding your hand and watching direct into your eyes.
            You blushed by his stare and looked down on the floor and spoke ,' It was good .' , while smiling shyly . He smiled to you while nodding and spoke ,' That's good '. You spoke to him , ' Go and change your cloth , I am making dinner .' , while taking a step back to go to the kitchen again . He spoke ,' Ok ' , and went your shared bedroom .
     The time skipped , you both were sitting and having dinner while you asked him ,' Btw , how was your day ?' , he replied ,' itwosgud .' , while eating . You spoke ,' Eat it first .' , while laughing at his cuteness. He spoke after swallowing the food in ,' It was good .' , while joining you laughing. He spoke again , ' Well Y/n , I am having day off tomorrow .' , while putting the chopsticks down . You looked at him immediately and nodded to him being a little bit nervous. You both finished the dinner andhe helped you to put the dishes in the kitchen and in washing too. You didn't felt good to see him helping to even after being tired of the whole day. You spoke ,' You can go and relax , you will be tired and I can do this .' , with concern tone while taking the dishes from his hands .
            He replied ,' No , I'm not tired and I don't want you to do all the works on your own . Plus this is not too much of work .' , and you added to him ,' That's what I'm saying , this is not much work . I can do on myself . So , you go and relax . ' , while putting the dishes in the sink. He smiled to your caring nature and said , ' Okay . But do tell me if you want any help .' while washing hands . You nodded to him with smile and he went to your shared bedroom to relax.  You finished washing dishes , cleaned the kitchen and went to the shared bedroom . You opened the door of bedroom to enter and saw Taehyung sleeping innocently on his side of the bed. You walked towards the bed and sat on your side of the bed and turned towards to see Taehyung . You bent a little and stared at his face . You spoke ,' You are really a cute baby . Sweet , innocent baby .' , while smiling staring at him. You again spoke , ' I wish , I could tell you soon but wait a little more baby . I just can't wait to tell you and see your happiness .' , excitingly and kissed his nose softly and went back to your side and slept .
          The next morning ,
           You woke up and saw empty bed on your side indicating Taehyung wasn't there . You frowned and stood up . You brushed and went to the living to see him . You found him playing on the phone . You smiled to see him and walked towards him . You spoke , ' Good morning .' , he turned towards you and spoke ,' Oh , you are up ? Btw good morning . You sleep well last night ?' , while putting the phone at side. You smiled to him with a nod and spoke , ' Well , I'm going for the shower .' , he nodded his head and took phone  to play  again .  You went for the shower.  You came out and saw Taehyung wasn't there . You spoke to yourself ,
' Where the hell he is gone everytime ?', with a pout . You went to kitchen to make breakfast. You poured the flour to make pancake in one bowl ,  added milk and other ingredients to it and started mixing it. You were singing while mixing the batter ,' BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE . THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOU HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED. ' , but forgot next lines .
               Suddenly you heard those lines and turned there ,
' BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND , IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL . YOU DON'T KNOW , OH , OH , YOU DONT KNOW YOU BEAUTIFUL .', and saw Taehyung singing while coming towards you . He came to you , took you and spinned around in the air holding your waist ,  singing  , 'THAT'S  WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL . BABY , THAT'S ONE MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL .' , while  watching direct into your eyes. Your hands were on his shoulder. You were lost in his gaze , no control over heartbeat as it increased with high pace. You didn't wanted this time over. He brought you a little down making your heads touching each other . He spoke , ' I LOVE YOU Y/N .' , just looking into your eyes , at this point your heart skipped a beat . Since that day ,he never forget to tell you how much he love you . He always say I love you to you and mean it too .
           You came back to your senses and spoke ,' Where did you went ? ' , with a little frown , ignoring his words as didn't wanted to reply to that now.  He chuckled at your gesture and spoke ,' I was bored , so I went for walk and you know what I found ?' , while slowly putting  you down . You asked ,' What ? ' , with the frown went wide.  He put his hand in the back pocket of his pants and pulled flower . Your frown turned into a big smile to see that flower . It was really beautiful . He gave it to you .You just smiled looking at that beautiful flowers. He asked , ' Did you like it ?', while smiling . You nodded while looking at him . You spoke ,' Oh , I was making the pancakes.', while turning towards the shelf .  You again started mixing batter .
                The time skipped , you both sat on the couch . He asked ,' Do you want to meet boys ? They were also asking for you health .', you turned to him and spoke ,' Yeah , it been so long to meet them'.
           Again the time skipped , you both were sitting on the couch only . Suddenly the door bell rang . You stood up and walked to open the door. You opened the door and your smile went wide to see the boys . They spoke ,' Y/n ' , and  hugged you one by one. You were so happy to see them . They all walked inside , Taehyung stood from the couch and hugged them too. You all sat on the couch. You stood up and Taehyung asked ,' What happened ?', in concern . You spoke ,' I will something to eat and drink .' , with a smile . He spoke again , ' You sit , I will bring .' , while standing up and making you sit again. Boys smiled watching  Taehyung so much caring.  He went to the kitchen to bring snacks and beverages. After few minutes , he spoke a little loud  ,' Y/n , there is no beverage here .' , while coming back from the kitchen . Jungkook spoke  ' 'Its okay , I will go and bring .' , while standing up . You spoke ,' Wait , I will also come . My chocolates are finished and I want to buy more. ' , with pout. They all laughed at your cuteness including Taehyung . Taehyung spoke ,' Okay  okay  . Go bring both .' , while smiling .

              You both (You and Jungkook ) went to bring beverage and chocolates. You both were sitting in the car.  He asked ,' What did you think about that ?' , while focusing on the road only . You spoke ,' I want to tell him that  I don't want to be with me anymore .' , just looking at the road only , with no expression on face.  Jungkook immediately stopped the car and turned the face to you and spoke ,' What ? But Y/n , he will die ?' ,  totally shocked  with your wordings.