The first and the last fight (part6)

You both walked home back. You both were sitting on the couch . Taehyung asked ,' What do you want to watch ?', turning towards you. You answered ,' Ahmm, anything ' , while moving your head. He nodded and started searching for some movies and series for both of you. He asked ,' How about the horror one ?', while searching . You answered ,'Yeah , it will be interesting .',  while jumping on your seat in excitement. He nodded to you with smile and started the movie. You spoke ,' Wait , I will bring snacks .', while standing up from your seat . He stopped you by holding your wrist ,' wait , I will bring .', you released your wrist from his grip and said ,' It's okay , tae . I can bring .', with an assuring smile.  He looked at your face with caring eyes and nodded. As he doesn't want you to do any work but to just relax and recover soon.
       You soon came back to the couch with snacks in your hand . You sat on the couch and he started the movie.
   The time skipped ,
        You were too much engaged in the movie and scared too. Taehyung saw you  and turned his gaze back to the movie. Now you were too scared and suddenly you screamed while jumping a little on your seat and covered your face with hands , in the fear and embarrassment too. Taehyung turned towards you took your hands down , holding them in his only, he said ,'Hey , I'm here only . No need the be scared .' , while lifting your face above by your chin. You looked at him and he gave you an assured smile and you nodded.
            You both focused on the movie again . Taehyung kept glancing you again and again . You were still a little scared , he saw that and held your hand with his which was resting in front of you on your thighs . You felt his hands over yours and turned your face to him. He smiled at you with blinking his eyes (once). You felt something in your stomach at the moment.
       The time skipped,
           The movie got finished . Taehyung turned off the TV and stood up while stretching his body. He turned to see you and found you sleeping with your head falling backward on the couch. He took you to your shared bedroom in the bridal style and placed you in the bed . He sat near the bed on the stool , continuously watching you . He was lost in admiring every inch of your face. He spoke , ' I love you Y/n , and only you . You are the love of my life.', in the low tone so that you couldn't wake up. 
        After few minutes , he stood up and went to his side of the bed and slept soon admiring you .
    The next morning , when you woke up you felt some weigh on your body . You lifted your head and saw that it was Taehyung's hand . As last night , he slept whole hugging you. You turned to his side and saw him too much close to you . You felt butterflies in your stomach being this much close to him . At this point , you were having the mix feeling . It wasn't that you didn't like him or love him . Yes , you got some feelings in these past days , watching him taking care of you , his dedication towards you , his love towards you , his fear of losing you , everything made you to fall for him . But you just wanted sometime more .
          You slightly put his hand down from your body not waking him up and went for the bath .  You came out of the bathroon and saw him still sleeping . You smiled watching him sleeping like a small boy . And went to the kitchen , as wanted to make something special for him .
           But unfortunately , you weren't knowing what likes to eat. So , you called Jungkook . He picked the call . You spoke , ' Hey Jungkook .' , he spoke with happiness ,' hey Y/n , how are you ? I'm really glad you called me . Well is Taehyung taking care of you ?', in a funny way. You replied ,' Yeah , I'm fine . And yes , he is taking care of me so much . Actually I wanted to ask something ?', with a smile coming on your face after listening his ( Taehyung's ) name . He spoke ,' Sure     Y/n , what's that ?', you asked ,' Well , what is Taehyung's favourite dish ?' . He replied ,' Oh , so you want to make his favourite dish .' , in a teasing tone . You spoke ,' Yeah , now please tell me .' , while your cheeks turned red at his comment . He spoke while laughing ,' Okay okay , I will tell .' , ' Yeah', you said while smiling . He spoke again ,' Honestly he loves every dish you make but if you want to make something special make kimbaps for him .' , you replied , ' thank u Jungkook for your help .' , he answered ,' Anytime Y/n', and you both hunged up the call.
       After hunging up the call , you started making the kimbaps. You were a little nervous as if he will like it or not. After sometime , you ended up by placing the breakfast on the dining table. Just then you heard the footsteps coming down the stairs. You turned and saw Taehyung standing there rubbing his eyes like a little kid . He opened his eyes but initially they went wide by watching the meals on the dining table . You greeted him ,' Good morning .', in the sweet voice . He asked in surprise ,' You made this all ?', you nodded at his question not making eye contact with him as you were too shy. He came towards you , with his every step your heart beat increased . He stood in front of you and took your hands , at this point it was like your heart will plop out of your chest. He spoke ,' Thank you so much for this .' , still holding your hands . Your cheeks turned red and hot on his words.
        You spoke ,'Let's eat it otherwise it will be cold.', still not making eye contact. He nodded while smiling at your cuteness. You both sat on the dining table . He took the first bite. On the other hand , you were nervous as if he will like it or not as well as curious to know he reaction.  His widened when his first bite finished . You asked ,' Isn't is it good ?', being nervous.  He answered ,' You are right , it's not good .' , your jaw dropped at his comment. You sighed while taking your first bite but he laughed in between . You frowned your eyebrows to him not knowing why is he laughing. He spoke ,' Y/n , it's not good . It's delicious . I loved this so much. ', you were shocked at his words and asked him ,' What?', obviously not believing his words.  He again repeated each word slowly . You laughed at his action while hitting his shoulder slightly.