The first and the last fight (part 5)

He sat on his knees holding your hands and said ,' I love you. ' ,while watching direct into your eyes. You felt butterflies in your stomach when he spoke those magical words while watching in your eyes. But you immediately averted your gaze to other side and said ,
' I'm sorry but I want sometime.', with sadness not even able to look into his eyes after saying that . He squeezed your hands and said ,' I know Y/n and I am not forcing you. It's just that whenever I see you , I feel happiness and joy in my whole body . And I just want to tell you how much I love you and I am only telling and proving that to you.' with a smile , you looked at him with a smile and nodded at his words.
         He said ,' Ah... I'm sorry , you might be tired . Let's go to the bedroom , so that you can rest there.',while standing up. You nodded to him and you both went your shared bedroom . He opened the door of the bedroom and you both entered . ' So , that's your side.', he said while pointing towards the side you always sleep . You nodded and went to sat on your side.
      After few minutes , you heard the vibrations while Taehyung was reading a book . You saw your phone there on the bedside stand on your side. You picked your phone and saw your mom's name on caller id. You picked the call and said ,' hello mom-m , how are you?' , in nervousness as Taehyung averted his gaze to your side from book with wide eyes. As he totally forgot about your parents , as you hadn't contacted them since all past days from the accident. You heard a loud voice from the other side with all worries in the tone ,'Y/n , you neither picked our calls nor you called us . Where were you ?You and Taehyung , none of you picked our calls .' , on her last you both turned your faces to each other as the call was on speaker so you both can listen to your mom. Listening to your mom , Taehyung immediately searched for his phone and found that on his table in your room and saw so many missed calls by your parents. He approached you and said ,' I'm sorry Y/m/n (your mother's name ) , actually I -' ,but before he could finish you spoke , ' Actually mom we both were too much busy with our schedules , that we barely get time to even see eachother'.
You mom again asked ,' Are you sure dear , it was just your schedules nothing else ?', with concern . You responded ,' Yes mom , it was just our schedules and we weren't even able to check our phones . That's why able to pick your calls.' , your mom sighed in relief and said ,' You should keep your phone and check it regularly dear , we were really very stressed about you both.',and you and your mom talked a little bit more. Taehyung was just admiring you , sitting in front of you while you were talking call. You were really very happy talking to your parents. After few minutes , you hung up the call and placed the phone back at the  bedside stand and looked at Taehyung , who was still lost in watching you . You smiled at his gestures and spoke,
' Taehyung ', in a soft voice . He hummed to you still watching you. You lowered your head shyly smiling while blushing. He spoke , 'Cute ', still eyes on you . You replied , ' Stop it now , Tae ' , with lowered head hiding your blushing cheeks.
       Tae spoke loudly with widen eyes ,' Y/n ' , you looked at him with furrowed eyes and asked ,' what ?', in confusion at his sudden action. He spoke ,' Wh -what  you just said ? the last word. Please repeat that . It's been so many days I heard that from you. Please repeat that please.', holding your hands tightly while tears forming in his eyes listening to your words. Listening his nickname for you after so long. You smiled to him and repeated his name ,' Tae , tae , Tae ,Tae , Tae, Ta,Taaeee ...', he watched you saying those so happily while closing your eyes. He suddenly engulfed you in the tight hug and said ,' Thank you Y/n , thank you so much .', while one tear fall down his cheek. You patted his back to calm him down.
         He broke the hug and said , ' Let's sleep Y/n . I might be so tired. ', you nodded to him while laying down on the bed . Soon you both fell asleep.
        The next morning ,
              You both were still asleep until you woke up by the sunlight coming inside from the window. You sat up while rubbing your eyes and turned to see Taehyung still sleeping. You smiled to yourself watching him sleeping so peaceful as you spoke to yourself ,' He us such an angel . If he is right I wish I can remember everything and every second I spend with him. He is precious '. With that you stood up and went for the shower.
        After few minutes , you came out from the bathroom and saw empty room . As Taehyung wasn't there and the whole room was clean.  You thought to yourself ,' Do Taehyung did this all?', with that you walked downstairs. You went to the kitchen and saw Teahyung making breakfast. Your eyes widens watching him making breakfast and you spoke ,' Hey ', he turned to you with a smile and  replied ,' Hey , you are up. Did you sleep well last night ? ', while pouring the batter on the pan . You nodded and walked towards him and sat near him on the shelf.
He spoke ,' I'm making your favourite fruit pancake .' , while turning the pancake on the pan.  You smiled to him and said ,' thank you '.
      The time skipped ,
           You both had your breakfast. And now you both were sitting on the couch . Suddenly Taehyung spoke ,
'Let's go and bring some groceries . And by this your mood will be better too. ', you thought about that for a second and then nodded. As you really don't like being at home all the time. Then you both went out to the grocery store.  You both soon reached the store as it wasn't too far from your building. You both walked inside and Taehyung brought the trolley . You took some groceries and he said ,' Let's go to the snacks and chocolates section .' , as he was knowing how much you love chocolates . You both went there . He took some light snacks like honey-butter chips , sweets etc ., while you were standing in front of the chocolate section , thinking something watching the chocolates.
               He came to you and asked , ' Did you took your favourite chocolate ?', with a smile but soon his smile faded when he saw you empty hands. He asked ,' Why didn't you took any yet ? '. You spoke ,' Actually I am not able to choose.' , while lowering your head. He asked with frown ,' Don't you remember your favourite chocolates , you always eat here ? i brought that my times for you.', you shrugged your head as no with that lowered head. He came closer to you , hold your hands and said ,' It's okay. Don't be sad . Try them again and some more too .' , with a big assuring smile. You looked at him and nodded. After that you both took some chocolates and went for the billing. You both walked home back.