The first and the last fight (part 4)

You stood in front of the door and Taehyung opened the door .  Your eyes widened in shock with opened door . As the door opened , all the other boys shouted with happiness ,' Welcome back Y/n ' , you stayed in the shock position for two minutes and turned your face to Taehyung with those widen eyes only. He nodded to you . You both went inside the apartment . You wondered around while entering the apartment watching how beautiful they all decorated everything.  A small smile came to your face watching that all. Jimin asked ,' How's this Y/n?',while you were still wondering everything . You replied ,' It's beautiful. You all did this for me ?',while watching all of them . Jin answered ,' Taehyung planned this all and we all helped him .' , while all other members (except Taehyung ) nodded whereas he just smiled while lowering his head.
      You went near him and said ,'Thank you Taehyung .' , on a soft voice . He pouted and said , ' Don't call that . It's weird when you say that. Call me  "Tae". I am your Tae .' , you smiled at his cuteness while other members laughed at him. Hobi spoke ,' Well there are many other surprises too. We should go to the couch. ' ,with a smile watching you both . Taehyung spoke ,' Oh ya hyung , I really forgot that. Let's go there , come Y/n . They all did that and brought everything there. ' , in excitement. You all walked on to the couch . You just watched everything there. It was like dream . Whole drawing room was decorated with colourful lights , flowers etc. And there were so many gifts for you . Taehyung spoke , ' So these all are from their side . This big teddy bear is from Jimin hyung , these all your favourite chocolates are from Jungkook and Yoongi hyung . And these your favourite writer's novel from Namjoon hyung . These all accessories by Hobi hyung . And this delicious cake made by Jin hyung .', while pointing at everything . Your eyes teared up watching they did for you.
       They all worked so hard for you. You turned towards them and bowed . You spoke ,' thank you for doing so much for me . It really means alot. ', with teary eyes. Hobi came to you and said ,' Hey don't be like that . You are our sister and his girlfriend .' while patting your head with hand and pointing towards Taehyung with another one . And all other members nodded. Jin spoke ,' I guess we can talk later . Otherwise dinner will be cold.  Let's go . ', while heading towards the dining table. You nodded and you all went to the dining table . You all sat on the chairs. Jimin spoke ,' So today Y/n , you will enjoy our servings.' , jokingly while he and Jin were serving everyone.
       The time skipped .
            You all were done with the dinner . You spoke ,
' It was amazing . The food , the cake , the decorations and  gifts . Everything was more the best. ' , while imagining everything they did today . They all smiled watching you this much happy , while Taehyung was just smiling crazily as he totally focus in you expressions.
        You noticed it few minutes later and turned towards him , he was still focused in you . You couldn't stop but let out a small smile watching him like this . Yoongi spoke ,' I guess we all should leave now . It's already late and we have to go to practice in the morning too .' , waking you and Taehyung from your dreams . Namjoon spoke ,' Oh . You are right hyung , it's really late and we should leave .', while glancing at the wallclock in the dining room . All other nodded. You all stood up and went to the front as all the members except Taehyung were leaving . They all went out and waved goodbye hands to you and Taehyung . While going Jungkook spoke ,' Take care Y/n . And hyung you are still on leave , so take care of her more . ',with a big goodbye wave . You both smiled at him and Tae nodded to him.
       You both went inside the apartment and Taehyung closed the door . You turned to him and furrowed.  He asked what while shrugging his shoulders and walking inside.
        You asked ,' Why are you taking so much holidays ? You can see I am okay and you can join them .' , while walking towards him . He turned towards you and replied ,' See Y/n I am not going anywhere leaving you alone here. Plus you really don't remember anything and I will make you recall everything no matter how much time it will take . ' , while making you sit on the chair . You mumbled ,' thank you ' , while lowering your head. He sat on his knees while holding your hands and said ,' I love you.'