Chapter 20

Tyler's POV

Even though I was drunk and not in the right mindset, I still knew that what I had just done was very, very wrong and I regretted it more than anything. I love Michael, but I might have just ruined everything we have.

He looked weak and helpless lying on the ground.

"Michael," I said, my voice shaking.

He looked up at me and his eyes burned into mine.

He stood up and charged towards me.

"Michael, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you."

He stopped and looked at me.

I don't want him to think I'm a violent person, because I'm one of the most gentle people you'll ever know. I've never even thought about hitting someone. I would never want to hurt Michael like I just did.

Michael's POV

I want to leave the bus right now, but I can't leave Tyler alone. The guys will wonder what's going on and Tyler can't be left alone. My thoughts shot through my mind. What now?

"Tyler, please," I said "just go."

He walked to his bunk like a dog with its tail between its legs.

I sat down in the back lounge and tried to wrap my mind around what just occurred.

I love Tyler, but if this is what our relationship is going to turn into, I can't stay.

--

Austin's POV

We walked out to the buses

When we got back, the guys crashed into their bunks. I found Michael in the back lounge, pondering whatever the hell. He was shaking and holding his head in hands.

"You okay, dude?" I said.

He looked at me and he had a black bruise on his jaw.

"What the hell happened to you?"

I sat down next to him and looked closer at the bruise.

"Since you probably won't believe any other story, I'll tell you the truth." He said. "But, you can't tell anyone. Especially my band."

I undecidedly nodded my head. "Okay."

"Tyler hit me." He said.

I tried not to looked shocked, but I honestly could not believe what he just said.

"Holy shit." I said. "Why?"

"Well, he slipped up and asked why Rachel didn't come. He remembered and got really upset. I was trying to make him feel better and I told him it's time to let go." He explained. "That made him angry."

"Damn." I said. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I've tried helping him." He said. "I just don't know what to do anymore."