Chapter 18

Laura Pov

Cold.

Empty.

Numb.

Everything felt in a daze. I didn't feel anything inside me anymore. All the love, all the happiness, all the blood that once ran inside veins was gone.

My heart had been crushed and buried while it was still beating. My soul was dead, nothing seemed worth it anymore. I didn't feel any pain, I had cried out all my tears. I was rotted on the inside, hollowed out.

Silence.

It taunt me. It mocked me. I had spend the whole week home, hiding away from world. From Ross. I couldn't bear to face anyone after that morning.

I knew I had hurt him but I never thought he go that far to hurt me. I guess I never did know him at all. Worst part of all of this was, I loved him. I loved him so much, I gave up my virtue to him and he just flaunted it around to the whole school like some trophy.

He was able to do, what I stopped dozens of guys from doing. The Great Queen Bee Marano loses her virginity to the stupid jock, how cliche is that. And all Because I fell in love with him.

Pathetic.

My whole life was pathetic. My mom hated me so she walked out. I was constant of reminder of my mothers physique so my dad spend hours anyway from me. I cared more about my fucking social status that I engaged in a stupid bet. And when I finally fall in love and let myself be loved... I become the schools joke the morning after.

Karma really is a bitch.

After numerous times I played with guys heart, mine was finally broken. Torn to shreds and disintegrated. Lovely... (Rolls eyes)

Love sucks.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.

As I finally went through the school hallways again, with everyones stare on me. I expected rude remarks or snickers or at least some to be said about that photo Ross sent out to everyone.

However, I felt like a parasite. No one said a word. It was dead silence as I walked through hallways, as only my heels clicked-clacked on the ground.

Every step I took someone was watching, every move I made someone was looking. I was getting annoyed, it wasn't even first period yet and I could already tell I would end up in detention today.

Nosy bastards.

"Well well look who decided to finally show up... Little old Marano."

Hannah hissed behind me as Jake stood behind her. You could tell she was enjoying this moment. The feeling of power as everyone feared her. With Jake by her side there was no doubt that people weren't safe anymore. This had quickly become a slut house and Hannah was main bitch.

It kind sucks to know that the person you thought was your friend, turned out to be worst enemy. All this time, Hannah wasn't interested in being my friend she just liked the benefit of being seen with me. So that one day she could take it all away from me, and she didn't it with the cruelest way possible.

Love.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Or did you lose it in your boyfriends- I mean opps ex boyfriends throat?" She snickered as the crowd of people watched us. Including Ross. We met gazes for a split second, his soft hazel burning a hole into my soul as they grew dark. Hannah's ear-screeching laugh snapped me back to reality.

I'll kill her.

I slammed my locker shut and walked up to her, blood boiling as my fist were getting ready to pound her face in.