°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑥°• ♔ •°

Začít od začátku

Imperial had been playfully touching him and, whenever had the chance, he'd kiss his cheek, forehead or nose.

He was currently playing with his hair and holding onto his hip.

"あなたはとてもかわいいです、私はあなたをそれらのすべての馬鹿から遠ざけることができればいいのに..."

(Anata wa totemo kawaīdesu, watashi wa anata o sorera no subete no baka kara tōzakeru koto ga dekireba īnoni...)

(You are so cute; I wish I could keep you away from all those idiots ...)
He purred.

UK didn't understand what he said but he was more than nervous. It sounded almost scary, but he blushed heavily.

"J-Japan, we should-, I should leave, I'd be late for an event with my friend"
UK excused.

"Hmph, well, I might be attending your school, Aisuru, but it did take a lot convincing and it was a might, not a definite yes"
(Love)
Imperial grumbled.

"Well, I hope your court allow you, Bye Imperial"
UK nervously assured and took off waving Goodbye.

═══════════════════════

He liked all of them, but he couldn't think who was best. They were all equally amazing.

UK walked out of the dorm to see Portugal.

"Ready to go?"
He smiled.

UK nodded and smiled following his friend to his carriage. Portugal shut the curtains to the small windows on the top of the doors, so none of the school gossipers would spread rumours if they saw them. Both sat down next to each other.

"So, how are things? Do you have any other plans this weekend?"
Portugal asked.

"Good, though disappointingly my mother hasn't written back to a letter I sent her, and I'm worried she hates me..."
UK exclaimed.

Portugal held his chin and looked at him in eye.

"Anjo, as much as your mother has been there for there is no reason for her to hate you, in the end you need to love yourself, and you need to promise me you will do that?"
Portugal advised.

"I- Uh- Yes, Portugal, thank you, I appreciate the support you have for me"
UK blushed.

"You can call me Port, I don't mind"
Portugal insisted.

UK smiled back. This was an intense moment.

Oh Blimey- is going to kiss me?! Okay stay calm, it's fine, don't mess anything up, he might just be looking at your face...Wait, my face is too ugly to admire, is something wrong with my face?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PANICK, BLOODLY HELL, WHYYYYYY

UK, who was mentally panicking, kissed him on the cheek. Portugal was slightly surprised but smiled and held UK closer.

They arrived at the theatre, watching the play. Both enjoyed and whispered to each other at certain bits.

As they walked out, a man selling jewellery approached them.

"Ah' lovelai couple ya' are! Come on' bui' some! I'm sure the weddin' iz comin' soon! There only five quid"
The man smirked.