Chapter One.

The time was 5:50 A.M. and I was truly starting to question why my sister must awaken us so early just for us to come home complaining about where she sent us. But, I did somewhat understand. We do need to go to school, not that many people enjoy it, even if we don't wish to.

I crawled out of my light pink bed and tied my black hair into a tight ponytail. I walked to my closet and picked my outfit out. Sadly, we weren't allowed to wear clothes of our choosing for school, so it was the same thing every day. After grabbing the plaid skirt and white button-up, I walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower.

By the time I was dressed and ready for school, Cordilia had cleaned her room, gotten dressed, eaten breakfast, and ran to Starbucks for me. I promise you, I don't take that long to get ready every day. Most of the time, she's just cleaned her room by the time I was done. But, it's fine because she had gotten me a drink from Starbucks, so we're good.

Time quickly passed as I drove Cordi and me to school. We listened to some tunes and had small talk before entering school and walking to my locker, which was where our little group was.

First, there was Cam--AKA my favorite person in the entire world. He is about 5'11" with beautiful--and I mean BEAUTIFUL-- navy blue locks. His eyes are also a nice lilac purple, which was kinda strange considering that it isn't an average eye color. He's the logical one of the group. Otherwise known as the one who saves our asses when we screw around a little too much.

Then, there's Atlantic--Otherwise known as the dumbest high school student you will ever meet. This dummy is 6'1" with light blonde fluffy hair. His eye color is pretty basic though. Basic blue-eyed bitch. But... I guess he's pretty. Too bad looks don't equal smarts. This man had to retake the same class 8 times last year because he didn't understand trigonometry. Like, nobody understands it, but this guy is a whole other story.

Next is the prettiest girl you will ever meet--Otani. She is the most popular out of our group, but she doesn't let it get to her head. She and Cam are pretty close, I kinda think they have crushes on one another. She's about my height--5'5"-- with short strawberry blonde hair and stunning light pink eyes. She keeps her grades straight, stays out of trouble and drama, and keeps her record clean. Whenever we do stupid shit, like Cam, she's the one who bails us out.

I swear, I'm almost done.

Next is Geronimo. He's... Needless to say, he's the most attractive guy I have ever met and I love him with all my heart. Make sense? That sounds a little extreme, but needless to say, I have a tiny crush on him. Just a tiny one though. He is the definition of hot. He has black hair, ruby-red eyes, and a lip piercing. Not to mention that he's the tallest of the group, standing at 6'2". Long story short, he is probably the least close with me in the group. I know, sad news. He's a lot closer to Bittersweet and Maekawa.

Furthermore, there's the twins: Kusumoto & Maekawa. Kusumoto is the twin you prefer if you want a really chill and laid back friend. Maekawa is the twin you prefer if you want to get hammered and not remember the last four months. They're almost identical, except for Kusu being a male and Mae being a female. They have grass green hair and hazel eyes. Mae is about 5'2", she's the second shortest in the group, and Kusumoto is 5'8". I can never decide between those two, but I will say that, though they've both been through a lot, Maekawa is probably the one who fakes her emotions more often.

And last but not least, Bittersweet. Yeah, her real name is Bittersweet. She really is as sweet as her name says. Her hair is pure white and her eyes as black as coal. This cutie stands as the shortest in our group, 5'0". She, in fact, owns her own candy shop--even though she's still in high school. Trust me, she works her ass off to keep up that work ethic of hers. She steers clear of drama, she doesn't really have the time for that kind of thing.