Kai noticed her chubby baby hands about to hang on. She was tiny, but mighty.

"Yuki no!" Kai yelled and swiftly picked up his daughter. The baby girl felt like her heart was on a roller coaster as Kai trudged her upwards and brought her in his arms.

"You bad little girl, you were going to cook? Yeah, for mommy and I?" Kai tickled Yuki's tiny tummy and his daughter gleamed.

He held her diaper a bit tighter to protect Yuki up, and forgot that she still had poop.

"I squished your dirty butt didn't I?" Kai asked with annoyed golden yellow eyes, his lips held a dumb grin.

To answer his question, Yuki let a little fart escape from her butt. "You nasty little girl!" Kai raised his voice playfully and Yuki gasped with a smile.

"Alright, little joker. Let's change your stinky diaper." Kai kissed her chubby cheek and Yuki smacked Kai on the head. Her new way of showing affection to him.

Hajime crawled next to Eri with his rubber teething ring. He tapped Eri as she was looking at the television.

The little girl turned and giggled. "Sit down Hajime! Look at this show with me!" She exclaimed watching 'Spirited away'.

Her brother looked up at the screen and got scared of the animation. He sniffled with a scared placement on his face.

"No no don't be scared Hajime. Hey little brother!" Eri called out to him as he crawled away.

Hajime saw Kai changing Yuki on the couch. He had recognized the back of his dad.

While spitting out gibberish, he crawled like speed with his knees closer to Kai.

"Dirty little Yuki. Look at your bare knees from crawling baby." Kai wiped her thick legs full of grey due to the dirt on the floor.

While Kai was cleaning Yuki, Hajime was pulling down and eating Kai's pants. The tall male felt the sensation of little nails and looked down.

"Hajime no biting, that's why we bought you this toy." Kai sighed heavily and placed the newly fresh smelling Yuki on the floor.

She got too excited and went to crawl, ending up to only hit her twin brother. Hajime threw his toy at her stomach.

The two babies started to sniffle and angrily blabber at each other. Yuki stuck her tongue out and crawled towards Eri with her head held down.

Hajime chased after her, both of the babies landed on Eri and made them huge her.

"Look daddy! Both of them are on me, we're hugging!" Eri giggled squishing the drooling babies. Kai chuckled looking at the scene.

"I need a picture of this. Wait, Eri watch Yuki and Hajime for a little bit. Let me go and hopefully find mommy." Kai threw the dirty diaper away and went upstairs, not after hearing his kids.

"No biting the control Hajime!" Eri yelled at her brother who tossed the controller and quickly crawled in a circle.

He thought he would he would end up somewhere else. "Yuki don't lick that!" Eri laughed seeing Yuki licking her tiny fingers.

She laughed and attacked Eri to the ground, Hajime following suite as Eri held her horn.

You were upstairs hearing the faint giggles of your kids. A sigh escaped your mouth as you stared at yourself in the mirror.

"These aren't ever going to go away. I hope the wedding will go well with how ugly I look." You talked to yourself looking at your stomach.

It was slightly sagging, only about a centimeter, it was still clearly visible to you.