Sick Osamu

Uwu thank u for 100+ reads <3

Fluff and wholesome ~

- - -

Osamu's pov

I woke up by my own shivering, damn its cold in here and my head really hurts, please I don't want to get sick now we have a practice match against karasuno tomorrow I really don't want to miss it.

I reach for my phone to check the time, 4.36, Im going back to sleep.

I woke up again, but by my alarm this time, it's still cold and aching head, whatever I can still play. As I sat up in my bed I felt sick and ran to the bathroom with a hand covering my mouth, as soon as I reached the toilet I puked. I can still play I need to or else im going to seem weak.

I brushed my teeth to get rid of the taste of my puke and drank some water, I walked down got ready for school, and also waking up my annoying twin ofcourse.

- - -

At the practice match

3rd POV

Everyone noticed that Osamu wasn't on his best game today, he was sloppy with his recives and spikes. "U okay bro?" Atsumu said to his twin "Yeah yeah im just a lil tired i guess" Osamu answered. They were on the 2nd set and Osamu could feel himself getting weaker and weaker by the seconds but he mentally slapped himself to keep his head in the game.

It was Osamus turn to serve, he threw the ball up in the air and whwn he looked up at the ball it all got black, he then fell backwards on the floor with a bang.

Gasps were heard throughout the gym, Suna and Atsumu were fast by the gray haired boys side checking on him but Osamu didnt respond.

Suna and Atsumu carried Osamu to the nurses office and put him on one of the beds, Atsumu was currently calling their parents outside.

Sunas POV

I was really worried, I mean who wouldn't be worried if their crush suddenly collapsed infront of them. I reached out if his hand carefully and held it softly, it was burning up, he must have a really high fever. "Stupid Osamu u got me all worried and stuff..." suna mumbled and felt his eyes get teary.

I was chocked when he felt the hand he was holding, holding him back, I looked at Osamus now open eyes, what if he heard what i said oh no i started to panic internally but i tried to stay calm on the outside as to not have Osamu question him about it.

"Samu... why did you-" i started but stopped myself, "are you okay??" I asked him. "Yeah I guess" osamu answerd, "why didn't you tell us you were sick samu?" "Well I didn't want to seem weak" Osamu adverted his eyes and looked down at the blanket, we were still holding hands but i didn't wanna move it away from his warmth, not yet.

"Samu you know I would never think your weak only because you got sick you know?" I tried looking him in the eyes but he kept his head low avoiding my eyes, "I know...I- I'm sorry suna.." I saw a tear fall from his face and land on the blanket.

Without thinking I rose up from the chair, let go of his hand and I hugged him closely to my chest and soon after I felt his hands wrap around me aswell. I felt his face snuggling into the crook of my neck and I squeezed him harder.

After a moment I slowly loosened my grip around him to i could look at his face. He looked up to me with a small smile and a blush on his face, so cute damn it.

I didn't realize it but I've been staring at him for a while, not saying a word and our faces are still really close to each other, the blush on Osamus cheeks are even more red now. Slowly I placed my hand on his cheek, moving my thumb in a small up and down motion, still staring into his eyes.
I leaned in slowly, coming to a slow stop right as my lips were to meet Osamus and let out a hot breath on him making a shiver run down Osamus spine.

Our lips met in a sweet kiss but quickly turned more heated as Osamus hands started to move to my hair and neck, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. I bit his lower lip slightly and slid in my tounge in his mouth and he let out the smallest moan, but enough to make me go crazy and kissing him more roughly my hands now under his shirt, rubbing his bare skin.

I broke off the kiss for a short moment so i could place Osamu in my lap and started to kiss him more, hands going under the shirt again and Osamu tugging at my hair.

Fait footsteps could be heard from outside and we quickly got back to our previous seats, me in the chair and osamu laying in the bed, but this time blushing like hell. Atsumu walks in and eyes us as he stopped in his tracks, seeing what went down in this room by the look of our faces.

"Yeah Osamu they said you could go home and uh... use a condom" Atsumu winks as he walks out the door

"So um does this mean we are dating now?" Osamus question made me jump and I looke at him with a flushed face

"Yeah i guess"

- - -

I mean the story was better in my mind yknow, hopefully you like it anyways
Also comment and vote if yall want to :D