fact 7: listen

Wow!
Am so sorry for the late update, I have not been stable for some weeks now plus school work.
My teachers are ready to kill us with assignments..

««««
At a point in our lives, we were told not to listen to what people say about us because it may lead us astray.

Have you ever asked for their reason for talking about you? Or did you just conclude that they don't like you? and that's their reason for talking.

Did you allow them to say things about you while you tell yourself that what they say doesn't matter and when they are done talking, the will keep quiet.

One thing we don't understand is that we are our brothers keeper.

Quite alright, we were all created for a purpose but do you know that some of our purpose of existing is to help others achieve their own purpose.

Don't get me wrong, am not trying to encourage them to keep saying things behind you but at least try paying attention to things they say.

Most times, what they say will help you in future. Most times, it helps you see where and what you are doing wrong so you can make amendment. Most times what they say makes you reason within yourself and help put you back in the right track.

One thing sure is that what has an advantage, also has a disadvantage so we should be careful while listening to them.

You don't have to change because they want you to, mind you most of their words may lead you astray so you have to be careful when listening to them.

I didn't write this to motivate anybody but I want you to see for yourself the difference between back biters and destiny changers.

‹‹‹‹‹‹
Thanks for reading
Please share your ideas and don't forget to vote.

I will be updating late because I lost my granny and her burial arrangement is still on..

We are almost 200 views.... Thanks so much for that
Love you guys....