Suitor

Y/n's POV

*One month*

We're now heading at school, still fooling the Lee twins.

After some minutes we arrived at our destination.

"Uh, hi?"A random boy.

"Hello"I said and smiled. He shyly looked away and I worriedly looked at him.

"I uhm...."I don't know what to say. I looked at my brothers behind me just glaring at me.

No, boys....

I sighed.

"Well uhm we'll get going. Have a nice day"I said and flashed a genuine smile.

"Didn't we told you that Han was the last one?"Jin oppa.

"Ah yeah...."

For some weeks now, we rarely talk though he's weekly here together with Blackpink and Bambam. It made me really confused.

"Hey Y/n, baby"Jungkook oppa. I looked at him.

"H-huh?"

"We've been calling you a hundredth times. Are you ok?"Jimin oppa asked worriedly.

"I-I'm fine"

"Y/n we're so damn worried, plus that you still didn't told us the reason why you cried last month"Taehyung oppa.

I looked away and they did just sighed.

I luckily noticed Kaeva.

"Hey! Kaeva!"I called her and she turned to me annoyed.

"Wtf?!"

I just pout and cling to her and dragged her to our class.

"Get off me Kim Y/n"

"No Lee Kaeva"

She sighed in annoyance.

We sat to our seat and waited for our teacher.

The teacher went in together with my bros. The teacher started teaching but my mind is dozing off.

"Y/n!"I heard Kaeva so I turned to her.

"Huh?"

"Jeez, the teacher is calling you. Are you ok?"She asked and I looked in front. Everyone's staring at me so I looked down in embarrassment.

"I...."

"Are you ok Ms. Kim?"The teacher asked I was about to nod but Beomgyu oppa interrupted me.

"No, she isn't. Come we'll go home, now"He ordered me. I just sighed.

We went out and get inside our Limo and waited for the others since they informed them.

"Tell us what's wrong princess"Taehyun oppa. I was about to answer when Yeonjun oppa and Soobin oppa went in.

"What happened?"Soobin oppa.

"I'm ok..."I said.

The others arrived too.

They didn't question me anymore but kept staring me time to time.

Soobin oppa touched my forehead and quickly moved it away.

"Fvck Y/n! You're so hot!"He said.

"I know"I said and laughed.

"Your damn fever was high!"He freaked out. I was about to say something but everything went black.

Jin's POV

"To the hospital!"Namjoon commanded our driver and he nod.

"I'll call mom"I said.

I dialed her number.

[What is it? Is everything fine?]

"Y/n have fever"I said.

Mom laughed.

[Don't panic son, it's just a fever. Where are y'all now?]

I sighed.

"Heading to the hospital"

[Ok, inform me if she was checked ok? Again, don't panic]

"Yes mom"I said and hang up.

"What did mom said?"Hoseok.

"Inform her after"I said and they nod.

After we arrived at the hospital the nurses took Y/n.

*Fast Forward*

We were waiting for the doctor when her friends arrived.

"How's Y/n?"Bambam.

"We're still waiting"Suga. After he said that the doctor showed up.

"Ms. Y/n is fine now, I advice you to take care of her a lot"He said making us confused.

"Ms. Y/n is stressed and hasn't eating eating well that's why she collapsed. Here's the medicines she needs to take"He said making our eyes grew.

"O-ok"I said and took the medicines.

"Y/n's not eating?"Han.

We went to her room and saw her sitting.

"Stupid Y/n"Jimin. Y/n threw pillow at him.

I just remembered that Y/n always leave keeping her food untouched. I thought she was just eating a little of it.

"Why aren't you eating?!"Taehyung.

She looked away.

We sighed.

*A month later*

"Y/n, come and eat now baby"I heard Jungkook oppa downstairs. Since I was discharged from the hospital they always make sure that I was eating all of my food and always make ot extra tasty.

"Mmm! Coming!"I said and quickly combed my hair, after that I went downstairs and saw them waiting for me.

"Sorry, did I take too long?"I asked and they just shook their heads. We all ate and we head to school.

As soon as we stepped out the guy who have been greeting me every morning for a month now popped again.

"Hey Y/n"

"Hey Carl"I also greet him.

"Can I uhm.... Can I court you?"He asked me that made me dropped my jaw and stood frozen.