Save Y/n

Jin's POV

We were stressing last week because we don't know where to find her, her phone was left at the rooftop. Until Beomgyu remembered something.

*a while ago*

"Well fvck how do we find her now?!"Jimin.

"L-let's just calm down first!"Namjoon. Everyone took deep breaths.

"Hyungs, did you remember the watch Y/n bought?"Beomgyu. I started to remember it, it was when we go to the mall she bought a watch.

"Oh that, it was just a normal watch"I said.

"No it's not"He said and we all looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?"Soobin asked.

"We could track her using that watch!"He said as we all straightened our sits.

We all went to the laptop and starts to track her, and Beomgyu was right.

*end of flashback*

We were now at our destination and we went in.

Beomgyu kicked the door.

"Don't touch her asshole!"He yelled.

"Wow, what a nice greeting for your father"Yeonjun mocked him.

"He's not my father"Beomgyu said annoyed.

"Attack them!"Mr. Choi ordered his men and we started to fight them. We saw Y/n finally freed herself and started to fought with Bea.

Someone punched my face and it was Mark.

This damn guy! There's so many parts that he can punch! Why my handsome face?!

I punched his stomach and he dropped on his knees and I kicked his face. Well, he collapsed. Such a weakling.

"Ouch! Get off me!"I heard Namjoon. I glanced at him, Chaeyoung's legs are locked on his waist and she was gripping on his hair.

A knife shot on her lower back that cause her to drop herself off.

We all glanced at Y/n.

"Are you ok?"We asked her and she nodded. I can see that she's trying her best to help.

"Y/n you can just rest"I said.

"And stare at y'all fighting our damn father? No"She said and fought with Momo.

Y/n's POV

After defeating Momo, all Mr. Choi's men are now done too.

"You're now alone.... Mr. Choi"I said.

I saw Bea moved so I slowly picked a gun I saw and checked if it has bullets.

Oooh, fully loaded

Bea ran to me and I shot her stomach and leg.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"He exclaimed and went to his so called daughter.

He looked at me angrily and pressed something. After some seconds some guys attacked my brothers.

"D-dad...."Bea.

"You will be fine daughter"Mr. Choi. I smirked.

"I thought she was useful?"I mockingly asked.

"All she did was order them to beat me, she's scared of me"I continued. Mr. Choi glared at me.

"She's the so called daughter of the second most feared mafia but she's a scared spoiled brat baby I see"

Mr. Choi fired a three bullet to someone and I looked to who it was. My eyes widened.

"O-oppa! Oppaa!"I screamed and went to Beomgyu oppa. He was shot at his stomach.

"Y-y/n...."He whispered. Everyone stopped and looked at us.

"Oppa, you're not gonna die..... Please hold on"I said as my tears fell non stop.

"Y/n, always remember that Beomie oppa loves you....."He said and cough blood.

I wiped my tears and my two brothers took him.

"You stupid! Don't die! We'll still get scolded by dad!"Soobin oppa. They took him to the nearest hospital.

Everyone is silent. I looked to our so called dad that is smirking.

"You're dead...."