You like him, right?

Y/n's POV

I'm now resting at our room, my brothers are nowhere to be found again. Someone knocked that made me flinch.

"Y/n it's me"I heard Faye and I sighed in relief.

"Hey, Faye"I greeted her as I opened the door. She went in and roam her eyes, her eyes stopped at my space and scanned the frames that are hanged there. A picture of me with my brothers, with Blackpink and with Bambam and Han.

"How long you've been friends with Han?"She asked.

"For some months now"I said.

"Can you tell me something about him?"

"Among us, he's closest at me"I said. I saw a glimpse of jealousy on her eyes which made me confused.

"H-how?"

"Hmm, he's a transfer student and I was the one he noticed first and his first ever friend at school"

"I sometimes tease him whenever he gets a love letter, he would tell me that it's not a love letter because girls doesn't even notice him but the truth is, he's very popular"I said and laughed and Faye laughed too.

"Why would he think of that?"

"He is a very shy person Faye and an airhead. He would come to us mostly at me just to ask what should he do everytime someone asked him out. He's probably comfortable with you for the first time because he noticed that I'm ok with you"I explained.

"You t-two seemed to know each v-very well"

"Mhmm, favorites to family. Everything"I said.

"Y-you already met his family?"

"Yes, we met rarely but facetime each other often, with Blackpink and Bambam and sometimes with my bros"

"D-does he likes s-someone?"She asked and I laughed making her confuse.

"You like him, right?"

She was shocked at turned res as tomato.

"H-how do you know?"She shyly asked and my smile dropped.

"You're obvious"I said. She was about to say something but my laptop made a noise indicating someone is calling. I went to it, Han is calling. Great.

I accept his call and welcomed by his annoyed face and behind him his brothers are smiling wide.

[Hey Y/n!]Felix greet me.

"What is it? What's with you Han?"I chuckled. When I mentioned Han's name I saw Faye turned to me.

[Oh uhm.... nothing]Han.

"What did you guys do again?"I asked his brothers.

[He wanted to talk to you alone]Bangchan said while smirking earning a hit from Han.

I was about to say something but I flinched by Faye's sudden appearance beside me.

[Who are you?]Hyunjin asked him.

"I am Faye!"She said while smiling widely.

I was about to say something but I heard Beomgyu oppa downstairs.

"Y/N! GET DOWN HERE!"He screamed making me cover my ears.

"WHY YOU ALWAYS SHOUT?!"I yelled annoyed making Han and his brothers laughed.

[You two are the loudest!]Changbin.

"I'll be back later talk to Faye first"

I went down annoyed.

"What is it?"I asked. They showed me the table full of my favorites. My eyes shined.

"What's with y'all?"I asked.

"Just feel like buying you it"Suga oppa.

"Well, I'll just end the call with Han and we'll eat together"I said and went upstairs.

I slightly opened the door.

"I like you Han"I heard Faye making me frozen at my spot.

[Really? I like you too!]Han. I feel like crying now.

Fvck....

[Are you fvcking serious?!]I heard his brothers freaked out.

I acted like I didn't heard anything and opened the door making Faye flinched.

"Oh hey, sorry"I said and went to her. I looked at the screen and saw Han's bros giving him death glares. I act innocent.

"Yah, why are you glaring?"

[Noona, mianhae but we need to end the call! Bye! Loveyah!]I.N said and hang up.

"What's with them?"I asked Faye who's now smiling.

"Well, I confessed and Han said he likes me too!"She said.

"You don't have feelings for him right?"She asked. I hesitantly shook my head.

"Good, he's mine"She said and left.

My tears fell and threw my phone.

My brothers heard it so they rushed at me.

"What happened?!"Jin oppa.

I said nothing and just went to them and cried.