Y/n's Wrath

Y/n's POV

My tears continue to fall as I attack him and he is fighting back.

"YOU FVCKING BASTARD!"I screamed at him and he just glared.

"I SUFFERED TO MUCH! WE SUFFERED TOO MUCH BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Because you deserved it!"He said.

"I'VE LOST MY SISTER! YOU KILLED HER! YOU DESERVE TO DIE!"I angrily said and he looked confused.

"MOM IS PREGNANT THAT TIME AND YOU FVCKING BEATEN HER!"I said and he stopped and I continued to cry.

"AND NOW! YOU TOOK MY BROTHER! THE BROTHER I'VE BEEN LONGING FOR!"

He smirked.

"I don't care"He said as he shoot Jungkook oppa and Jin oppa. I widened my eyes.

I stood frozen.

"Jin hyung! Jungkookie!"Hobi oppa.

"Stop Y/n, I don't want her hands to get dirty"Jin oppa. My tears fell.

"Y-you are unbelievable"I told my father. He smirked and stabbed me. I backed up and held my lower left abdomen.

"Y/n!"The rest of my brothers screamed. I'm so angry so I attacked our so called father not giving him time to adjust.

At this point, I didn't felt anything. I'm blinded by my anger.

He was about to stab me again but I snacked it and push him at the wall and choked him.

"Is my baby angry?"He asked and laughed

"Are you gonna hurt dad?"He asked.

"Yes"I said as I push the knife on his stomach.

I backed up.

"You know before, I thought you were the best dad...."I said.

"But everything turned upside down when we got into an accident"

"I will never forgive you...."I said as I shoot his heart. He looked at me and his tears fell.

"I'm sorry for everything...... daughter"he said before he died.

I dropped the gun and I looked at my brothers that are left. I ran to them and they hugged me. I opened my eyes and saw Momo about to shoot Hobi oppa so I pushed him. The bullet went straight to my stomach.

"Oppa...."That was the last word I muttered before being eaten by the darkness.

********************
Hi guys! I hope y'all are enjoying the ff😊 Can request something?😅