Lee Twins

Y/n's POV

I woke up because someone's shaking me.

"Get up now, we're going to be late"Hyuka oppa said and I quickly nod.

After some minutes I went down and saw my friends there sitting and waiting for me as well as my brothers.

I took a sit between Lisa and Beomgyu oppa.

There's an awkward silence but Jin oppa decided to broke it.

"L-let's eat"He said and we started to eat, they're staring at me from time to time. Someone rang the doorbell and Jisoo volunteered to open it, she came back with a cheerful Faye.

"Hello! Good morning!"She greeted us. I just continued to eat and they just smiled. She kept talking and they were just giving her short replies.

"I'm done, I'll wait at the living room"I said and left.

Lisa's POV

I sighed as Y/n disappeared from our sight.

Sadness is visible from her brothers' eyes.

"Let's continue to eat"Jin.

After some minutes we all stand up and went to the living room just to saw Y/n sitting there and staring at her phone.

"Y/n"I called her but she didn't move an inch. Beomgyu held her shoulder causing her to flinch and scream and her tears fell one by one.

"I-I'm sorry!"Beomgyu panicked. We are all shocked.

Y/n's POV

I'm just crying my eyes out as Beomgyu oppa continued to panic.

I-it's my fault.....

"I-I'm sorry...."I said and they stopped.

"What do you mean Y/n?"Jin oppa.

"I-It's my fault. I should've f-fought even though I-I'm tired...."

Their eyes softened and hugged me.

"It wasn't your fault hmm?"Hobi oppa.

"Many things happened before we go to that club"

"It's our fault that we left you all alone"Jin oppa.

"It's your fault Jin hyung"Jungkook oppa.

"Why is it me?"

"If you didn't wanted to go there that wouldn't happen"Yeonjun oppa.

They agreed and threw a pillow at him and then he started to laugh making me laugh. They stopped and smiled.

"Finally!"Beomgyu oppa and hugged me.

I looked at them confused.

"We heard your gorgeous laugh again"Hobi oppa.

I smiled at them.

"Y'all should go to school, we'll be leaving too. We'll be back at Friday night"Jennie. We nod, we decided to take Faye at the limo.

As soon as we reached school, we stepped out and again they gathered around.

I looked around confused as I heard some boys cheering my name.

"Who was that?"Beomgyu oppa.

I just chuckled and we went inside.

We go to our classrooms.

*Lunch Time*

I am walking through the locker are, my brothers are at the cafeteria now. I put my things inside my locker, I closed it and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm---"

"What the fvck b*tch?!"That someone freaked out. I looked to who it was.

Kaeva....

I flashed an innocent smile.

"I'm sorry"

"Why are you smiling?!"

"I just thought you're pretty"I said and she seemed shocked.

"A-aren't you Y/n? Kim Y/n?"She asked and I looked at her.

"Mhmm yes"

She smirked.

I dragged her to our table and saw her brother is already there too.

"Hey! Hello!"I cheerfully said and sat between Faye and Beomgyu oppa. They looked confused.

"Hey! Aren't y'all eating?"I asked.

They started to it though they're confused.

I smirked.

Hello Lees

***************
Hello sorry if thi is boring, I just pushed this even though I'm really sleepy now and not feeling well. I hope y'all will enjoy this!
Also I made a YouTube channel, check out my oneshot there if you have free time:

 I hope y'all will enjoy this!Also I made a YouTube channel, check out my oneshot there if you have free time:

My channel's name is strawberryhobi. Please subscribee! That's all, thank you.