SHU X INNOCENT!SHY!READER

Start from the beginning

"Noooooo!!!!"

I was scream hysterical all my neighbor calm me down,first I get bully,second my friends doesn't like me anymore and now....my lovely parents dead...?

From that I getting stress,I become emotional.My birthday were my bad luck day....

End flashback

I doesn't want to smile,even I was getting top ten in school and class.It was useless now...no one can be happy for me...

"(Y/N)!!!!"

Oh it was Valt what he want?Maybe asked me to do his homework?Oh wait,there's beyclub...

"Look (Y/N) we know how harsh we do to you but we just want to celebrate your birthday look"

Valt take out the present,which I stared it blankly.

"Oh"

I don't know how to react,my eyes no longer shiny anymore.They notice it,and they look at my clothes.All black.My hair were pig tails well,one side short one side long.

"(Y-Y/N) we sorry if we make that surprise birthday to you"

I just glare at them and started to walk away.

"Hey,please we're sorry"

Rantaro grab my wrist which I take it back quickly.

"Don't touch me"

I quickly leave them,it was hurt to see them like that.But I want to be alone now.Now its lunch time,so I stayed at library reading some mythology book.I saw Shu coming it,he notice me and immediately come to me.

"Can I seat here?"

He asked politely unliked yesterday.I close my book and went to counter to borrow the book.

"(Y/N) please!"

Shu now grabs my wrist,which is really hurt.I struggle to get it off but I got pinned the wall.

"Listen to me,I'm sorry I know what I and Wakiya do very harsh...and I know you getting bully also...I'm sorry for your parents"

"Laugh"

Shu surprise at my words.

"Laugh at me then,isn't you want to see...a weakling like me,lost everything and getting weaker"

He then kiss my lips,which I denied it.His kiss getting passionate,I almost moans inside his mouth.He parted away and look at me seriously.

"I never wanted to see you become weak!I never let you go down and become weakling!"

"Why?"

"I love you!I swear on it,you the only girl I love!I will protect you"

Slowly my tears fall down to my cheeks.Shu hug me letting me to cry in his embrace.

"Shu...I love you too...so please...please don't leave me...."

He gently stroke my hair.

"I won't,cry as much you want princess"

He kiss my head.This make me happy once again I got my emotion back.