CHOU Z SHU X LONELY! READER (2)

(A/n:let me note you guys,let me finish my own idea on this book then you guys can request,if you wonder when I opening the request just stay put on author note okay now back to business)

No one POV

(Y/N) groans a little she slowly open her eyes and see she not at the training room,in fact she sleeping on sofa.

"Oh you wake up,here I prepare spaghetti carbonara for you.Hope you like it"

Shu placed the plate on the coffee table,she look at him wondering why he take her in his office.

"It would be bad for your back bones if you sleeping like that,so I'll put you on comfortable place"

"At least I can sleep on rooftop"

"No it kinda dirty don't you think?"

"Sometime,but I will sleep on bench or at other place that I can stay far away from people"

"But why?"

"Simple I hate attention"

She shrug and take bite.Shu sigh while looks at her.

"Seriously,you should know that you have potential like Free De La Hoya in fact you more than that"

"No thank you,it cause troublesome beside I'm unlike other bladder want to beat Valt Aoi your friends.I just happy with being am I"

"But it won't hurt right if you played for the team,beside Fubuki"

"No thank you"

Shu sigh heavily.

"Please just this once?"

"And I said no please don't force me into that it will make me frustration"

Shu sigh softly,then he smirk slightly.

"Okay,then how about you be my lover?"

"That make cause more troublesome so no"

"Oh,(Y/N) if you be my lover you will not participate in battle and I will make sure no one knows about it"

Shu leans more to her make cause she in his embrace,(Y/N) tried to push him away but can't he too much muscular than her.

"What are you doing!?-"

"If you don't want to I force you in battle and be my lover but you take my offers I will not make you in team battle and we date in secretly"

She struggle,his cologne drive her crazy she blushing mess and trying to escape from his embrace.

"Fine!I'll be your lover you old man"

"(Sigh) I was only 13 you know and you just one year younger than me"

"Still you older than me!"

"Fine but if this old man can get many fan girls out there that's mean I'm hot old man"

"Dude you not pepper or chilli peppers"

"(Y/N) please don't be so ruined scenery"

"I'm not ruining it that's the fact"

"I swear you are really ruining the mood but I love you"

"Whatever old man"

(Y/N) hug him back make Shu smirk mischievously.