POPULAR!SHU X KUUDERE! READER

Thank you ClumsyNCrazyGurl for request.

No one pov

Shu Kurenai,genius,popular,cool and handsome boy ever in Beigoma Highschool.His teacher and many student love him.

He always get chased by his fan girl club.He also charming and independent.While (Y/N) (L/N) a kuudere,unpopular,nerd,not very socialize person.

She always getting bully and teased among the girls student.Two different world for them but Shu doesn't care about it.He always have his secret crush on her.He ALMOST stalk her everyday.

Creepy? Yeah but that's not the point of this story.

They shared class.That makes albino look at (h/c)nette girl at front of him.Yes their desk only few inches make many girls jealous with you.Even though you are old student and that's your old seat.

"Okay let's make pair project"

Valt and Shasha

Free and Chris

Silas and Yumiko

"Lastly Shu and (Y/N) ohh my fav student become one finally"

Yes your teacher very weird she always keep said ship was sail and being matchmaker.Gladly her service being matchmaker were free in charge.

"Hey,(Y/N)"

Shu called,she look at him with cold expression.Shu blush a bit,how beautiful you are in his eyes.

"What is it?"

Soft but cold,make the albino have pink dust on his cheek.

"W-well when you gonna do this project?"

"Whenever you not busy"

She slowly turned back to front.But you feel warm and your heart beating fast.

'What is this feeling,it's weird...'

You clench your fist gently.

Time skip

Lunch break,you usually eating alone at rooftop.Shu know your fav spot when eating lunch.He keep on eye on you from behind.

"Hey"

'Not this against'

You groan you saw three people here.Nika,Gumita and Naru.The most popular girl with crazy feelings with Shu Kurenai.

"You never learn your lesson isn't?"

"Don't get near with Shu!"

They want to beating you

"Stop!"

Shu interfere,make the girls shock.While (Y/N) just stay silent.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Shu have anger face,whenever he stalk her she always getting bully and keep teasing by the other student.

"S-Shu aren't we perfect enough!? I mean what she have but we don't!?"

Nika asked.The albino walked to you and hug her tightly.

"Simple,she wasn't being reckless,and ordinary.I love girls like that,and she...was the one I was looking for so back off from her"

Three of them have fear face.

"W-what you joking right?"

This time Gumita asked.Shu lift up your chin and smash his lips with yours.

'What is this feeling? Is this they called love?'

"Let's go"

They leave,but Shu still kissing you not letting you go.You grip his clothes then he part away.

"S-sorry I just can't control myself"

He blushes madly.He scared of you gonna beat him out.

"Hey,Shu...what is this warm and lovely feeling? It's like I want to be with you"

You look at ground while clench hands at your chest.Figured out the feelings that you have.He look you and have soft gaze with soft smile.He hug you.

"That's mean love (Y/N).It's an emotion when you got soulmate"

"T-then is that mean?"

You both exchange look.He smile while you dumbfounded.

"Yes,you love me and I love you back.My sweet kuudere (Y/N)"

You widen a bit your eyes while looking at him.

"Shu can we...do that again?"

"Sure anything for you sweetheart"

He leaned and kiss you one more time.It was full of passionate and sweet.You both enjoy this time

Rip English and story