SHU X POWER! READER

Request:@CherylMander

No one pov:

It was normal day in school of Beigoma Academy all student were normal but one girl with (h/c) (h/l) with (e/c) she wasn't normal she have power inside her.

She is (Y/N) (L/N) she wasn't popular or wasn't a loner just ordinary girl but with physic power.She can teleport,make illusion and telepathy or read mind people.

But she know it's beyond the nature laws so she will not used it for bad thing or cheated on exam.She doesn't care if she have friends or not.Unfortunately,she have but weird friends.

The hyper hedgehog,the coolest independent albino,the spoiled brat,the captain,the gloomy boy,the shy puppeteer.

That's her friends,she wasn't interested in beyblade but seem like Valt drag you there so you officially become their member.Good grief,that's hard day for you.

"(Y/N)!!!! You expert with bey right can you see what's wrong with Valkyrie!?"

You sigh and take a look his bey.Yes you are their personal bey trainer and doctor for their bey.You can make powerful launcher,beyblade,rings and stadium.

"Your bey want to evolution again,but this time you need to change the rings,so like this and here we go"

His eyes sparkle and thanked you.He try to launch it and yes,Valkyrie move more faster than before.

'This is so amazing,excepted from bey doctors'

'Hmm,I wonder if my bey can evolve to'

'Damnnn it,she should check on my bey to'

'So cool'

'(Sigh) I wonder when I will asked her out'

That wasn't you except from albino boy.But you want to know too who's the lucky girl.You know you can't do that but the curios kill the cat.So you read his mind again.

'Hmmm,I wonder if she dumped me...I need to try ughhh this is so weird,I need to asked (Y/N) out'

You stop.

Shu loves you?

Haha,joking right?

'I need to confess to (Y/N) before to late!'

You blush and excuse yourself to go restroom.Shu likes you he freaking loves you!

But why?

Why he choose you instead other girl?

Just because you can made beyblade?

Or because he want to make fun of you?

When you go out and see Shu waiting you.

"(Y/N) please follow me for awhile please"

You follow him while you heard his mind.

'Don't flustered,don't be shy,be a man Shu you can do this!'

You found out that was cute.

"(Y/N) I....I...love you!"

"Ohh...hmm...okay?"

'Aww maybe she wasn't trust me she going to dumped me now'

"I love you too,Shu"

His crimson eyes widen and he have huge grin on his face.

"Really? You mean it?"

"Yeah,I wasn't lying,I love you too Shu"

He give you hug.

"Finally you mine now!"

You smirk and pat his back slowly.