CHOU Z SHU X CHILDHOOD!READER

Request:ClumsyNCrazyGurl

No one POV

You sigh once you not getting job,you sat down at bench that near with supermarket while drinking some (f/d).You look two kid nearby playing beyblade.Oh,how you miss back then at kindergarten.

You,Valt,Dander and your childhood crush Shu....You know what happen to him....but you can't support him or confront him like before.You were moved out to (country name) as your parents got job there and now you come back to Japan to see them again.

But you know it's impossible!

Valt become new champion of world beyblade.Xander traveled world to become stronger.Shu...as you know he become the new owner of raging bulls of course he busy.

Your all childhood friends went busy.Only you,finding job at Japan.You keep walking until you see the flayer at nearby cafe.(a/n:little bit crossover insert) Stile...they looking the waitress full time.This is your chance.

"Hello"

You were greet by a girl wearing blue waitress uniform have kind of tsundere character.

"Welcome him,is not like I welcoming you hmph"

"Well,I want to work here can I?"

Then the blonde male come out and somehow he kind of weird.But you need to get this.Many employee nice at you but one girl named Maika really nice but Sadistic whenever she work or not.

You also get your character that was kuudere character you also give (f/c) waitress uniform of Stile.Which mean you innocent but you doesn't know what to react.You keep searching about it and you tried it at your first day.

"Welcome home?"

You tilt your head into side.The customer feel heart bump and blush a little.

"C-cute kuudere"

"What you want master?"

You have blank expression and they Sutter to order.You nod and walk to counter.You happy with your work even they are weird but you still happy.

Today you gonna do you best,the customer here,you saw Shu,Valt and Xander.You need to be brave.

"Welcome home,I think...Please take any seat"

You give them blank expression,they shock that you work here.

"(Y-Y-Y/N)? Is that you!?"

"Please take any seat,I will take order and some cold water"

You walk to counter and take three glass and cold water.

"Here the water,anything you like?"

You ready to take their order.

"(Y/N) right?"

"Please,sir I need to take order"

They order and you repeat their order and left.Your heart going to explode and blush.They become fine man and Shu be com more hot than cute.

You placed their dishes.

"Enjoy"

"(Y/N)-San,come here for sec"

"Coming!"

You ran to room that for employees only.

"She work,here and maybe that her personality at work?"

Xander reference.

"I wonder why (Y/N) doesn't contact us before?"

"Maybe she busy?"

Shu added and eat his dishes.

"What's wrong Maika?"

"Y-you know who are they right!?"

Her sadistic appear.You smile but sweat drop.

"Yeah,I know them you want their autograph?"

"Yes!Please!"

"Okay calm down,I tried it okay?"

She nod really fast,you take three paper and marker pen.You walk to their table as they notice.

"Dear customer,I would like to make request"

"Sure what is it (Y/N)?"

"Can you guys give me your autographs?"

They smile and nods,you give them the paper and pen mark.You look at Maika and thumbs up,she happy.Shu notice it and sigh softly.

"Done here (Y/N)"

"Thank you sir,is anything you would like to added? We have special dessert that made by us.You can check those mini menu that we put.As you see the Stile cafe have many kind different personality and diffrente dessert"

"So which one you made?"

Shu asked,your heart bump thump again.You cover your blush.

"I was made the glacier one,it just ordinary parfait but the ice cream that made by me.Nothing special"

"Than we take that"

Shu smirk,you almost exposed and write down their order.You leave and give Maika their autograph.You made your special parfait (use your own creativity darling.I was lazy to write down).....

You give them your home made parfait.

"It's sweet and cold,like your personality right now!"

Valt said they agree.You nods and leaves.Once they leave the manager til you that one of them waiting you until you off work.

'It must be Shu!'

Your heart racing like crazy.You can't keep cool.Your work over and as expected Shu was there waiting for you with his personal car.

"Come in I drive you home"

You blush and nods.You doesn't want any trouble so you agree.He got personal driver,become handsome,richer and mostly so young to be new owner of Raging Bulls.

"(Y/N) why you didn't contact us before?"

"I can't helped that time,my parents was divorce all sudden...my phone was taking away by my mom,and now I have courage to go back here with all my money.I stayed at my old house,I take some my money at there and start to searching apartment to stay.And I did with their help,so I'm sorry...."

He pat your head like before.

"No need to,I understand.You can do whatever you want but.I want you to stay contact with us"

"But I still not enough money to but new phone-"

He give you one bag,you curios and take a look,it's new model phone you always wanted.

"But it's expensive I can't take it"

"Take it,I'm buying as for your late birthday"

You shock and some tear fall downs a little.

"You remember it?"

"Of course,you are my precious (Y/N) since that...I always want to said this....I love you so much (Y/N)!"

You cried more harder and hug him tightly,he exchange back while stroke your hair gently.

"I....I also love you too Shu!"