SK SHU X SICK!READER

Request:@---TradientBladder---

No one pov:

Kurenai Shu the young owner of bey team that famous in New York,Raging Bulls.He now 17 the young owner only busy with his work not to mention (Y/N) (L/N) were his assistant.

(Y/N) pretty young herself being his assistant,these two young adult make the business of Raging Bulls splendid in bey economy.

(Y/N) and Shu were best friends,but two of them have develop feeling to each other but just pretend to be friends.

But lately Shu become more and more busy making his new Bey World Spriggian.He also participate in bey festival partner with Lane Wallhala.

You sigh as he forgetting your birthday.But whenever his birthday you never forgot it and give his a present.

You actually doesn't know what happen to gift you give to him maybe he throw it.You get anxious and slowly unattended health care.You get sick easily.

You always share your problem with your trusted brother (B/N) he get pissed by Shu.So he went to Raging Bulls,he saw Shu were emotionless.

"Who you might be?"

"(B/N) (L/N) hey bastard what you do to my sister until she get sick!?Huh!!"

"I do nothing beside I don't know she sick"

Your brother become pissed.

"She doesn't tell you thickhead,why you so dumb? Ahh,you forgot about her isn't?"

Shu get pissed with your brother statement.

"No!I won't forgot aboutbher she is my personal assistant!My friends!My everything!"

"Your everything!?Heh you cheeky bastard really get my nerve your everything!?"

Somehow every single over protective brother would take out the weapon and your brother are same like the rest anime brother.

"She's not your everything,listen from now on I will become your assistant no word from your mouth got that"

Your brother success in scared him.From that day Shu behavior change into scary cat,while you at home waiting you get cure.

"I'm home,is my beloved lil sis is well?"

You chuckle softly to your brother attitude he hug you and snuggle with you.

"E-ehem"

Someone clear his throat,you saw Shu in front of your door room.

"Tch,can you see that we have lovely moment here"

"This is not what you promise to me"

"Fine,but you know what will happen if you get her angry,sad"

"Okay,okay I won't make her sad or angry"

(B/N) leave you two alone.You surely miss to spend time with him alone.

"H-hey,thanks for the gift it make me fool how am I to forgot you"

"Don't be sorry,it was my fault I shouldn't knowing you for the first place"

"No I just busy-"

"I know,and I understand you busy with work,the festival and many things I just outsider only-"

Shu doesn't want to heard about your shaming of your selves so he kiss you.
After a minute he pull away.

"You hot,I heard from your brother you get anxiety isn't?Maybe because of my fault so today I decide to give you this and from now I will take csre of you"

"S-Shu I"

Than bam!The door open forcedly.

"Oi,bastard what you do to my cute lil sis huh!!?"

Shu smirk playful and kiss your cheeks make you blush.Your brother well he chase him down without end of world.

From that day,(B/N) stay becoming Shu assistant knowing you and Shu becoming a young adult couples.You work with Valt's mom Chiharu at bakery.