Moon Light Sun Chapter 6

Hai!!! Sorry I haven't written V.V...XD But I'm here NOW! :D and is really SO sorry...Forgive me?I luvs chu all!! >.<.SO...Read. ^.^Kay bye-bye go on read!!!

*****Also I'm gonna fast forward a little bit ;D only to skip past the boringness *****

**************************************************************************************************** 

Chapter 6

Haven's P.O.V.

Walking around this endless mall with absolutely nothing to do.So freaking bored.I wish something exciting would happen.

"Hey your emo right!?" A squeaky high pitched voice asked.

 While tapping me on my shoulder. Turning around I saw a tall teen with jet black bangs shielding her from the rest of the world and a crimsion red tank top followed by a pair of skinny jeans. She wore blue bracelets that covered dozens of fresh cuts all up and down her arm fresh blood slowly seeping out. Just waiting for me to-.

"Well are you?" The girl questioned.

"Huh?"  I asked ever so brilliantly.

 "I asked if you were an emo too. So are you?" She said becoming frustrated.

I nodded and smiled like the idiot i am. Note to self when someone asks are you a random question always answer no. *Sigh* Hmmm... Well this could be interesting.

"I'm known as Sane you?"

"Haven..Nice to meet you."

"What school ya' go to?" She asked.

Struggling to remember Night's school I went brain dead.Come on brain whats Night's school name again? Rin..Ray..oh! Reilond.

"Uh..Reilond High. What about-"

"Meet to...Let me guess your a sophomore?" She said  cutting me off.

I nodded again 'Damn! Caught in a fool proof lie...She must be an evil genius or something'.  I glared at her while she talked on an on about not seeing me around school and crap. I quickly guided her to the food court so we could move out the way of  rude rushing manics obviously not capable of saying excuse me.

"Hey you new ain't ya'..What did I do ya' mad or something?"

"Uh no. I was just. Yes I'm new I'm on the waiting list so yea I haven't really been here to long for that."

"Oh. Come on."

"That's OK." I said getting ready to say bye and walk away pretending as if we never met.

She grabbed me and started walking somewhere with me protesting and squirming like a mad man. After she got me outside and in her car I gave up as soon as she started the engine.I was wondering where the hell she was taking me while Sane carried on with mindless gossip of people I have never met.

 I watched out the window taking in the beautiful scenery and understood where I was when I saw the huge school staring back at me I knew exactly where I was. When the car parked I turned to Sane and asked why she brought me here.

"My dad works here he can slide you up on the waiting list if you know what I mean." She said winking at me.

I shook my head fiercely accidentally banging it against the window. Holding my head I told her it wasn't necessary but she refused and once again dragged me on while I protested and tried to convince her it was fine and not to worry about me. I'll sum up hpw well that went in two words. EPIC. FAIL.

 We walked up an elegant creme colored stairs leading up to the entrance which was decorated by delicate chocolate brown swirls and occasional black lines saying motivational things like 'Only a few more steps to your future and Knowledge is only given to those who are following the right path to success.'

The inside of the school looked as if it had just opened the lockers untouched hallways so clean you could see your face in it ,The walls were a classy shade of vanilla and the marble floors was an  appropriate shiny gray that looked as if it were wet.

 Sane lead me down a long hallway into a small office with an oversized desk that was cluttered with papers everywhere and a tall handsome man sleeping in a chair with his feet  on top of the desk snoring softly. Sane cleared her throat and the man jumped up scattering papers all over the floor. He looked over at us and swore under his breath and put on a obviously fake smile.

"Sane knock before you enter you two should know better than that I'm busy what do you want?" He said tapping his foot impaitently.

"Sorry Dad i mean Mr.Lee, my friend is new and is trying to come into this school but she is in the waiting list and it's-"

 Mr.Lee cut her off and started talking to me and scribbling stuff down on a sheet of paper. "Name?"

"Ha-Haven." Now i know where she got her impatience and rude social skills.

"Last name and age."

"Jones and I'm 16."

"What are your parent/guardian's name?"

"Uhm, I live with my older brother and baby sister he's 18."  I explained.

I stayed silent while he studied me it felt kinda akward with everone's eyes on me while they took a good look at me I looked down nervously saw my My gray and white Chemical Romance dress/shirt and black converses.  I guess with my balck hair higlighted with gray and black snake bites I probably look weird I shook it off and asked what was worng and they both  turned away as if I wan't even there to begin with. 

"Here's your schedule,map, and here are some forms you'll need signed. If you have any questions ask anyone. Next week on the first is your first day have everything you need and stop by my office after or before school to turn in the forms."

I stood there trying to let the fact that I'm now in enrolled in high school soak in my brain. Sane pulled pulled me out the only this time i didn't resist as we walked back down the hallway and down the stairs into the parking lot and towards her car I climbed in the passenger's seat I buckled my seat belt.

 While I waited for Sane to go around and get in the car I vowed to never go into that mall or wish to for some excitement and swore under my breath.'Be careful what you wish for I thought.' Hell now who's gonna let Sky in when she gets home. Maybe i'll come home earlier or just skip school and maybe even altogether and live under a bridge l ike a troll. Ugh. Why  is life so freaking complicated!

********************************************************************************************************

                                                                                A/N: NOTE

That means if you got this far your truly awesome! >.< !!!!!! Idk why it says I uploaded Jan.29.10 because it's2/25/11 XD!!!!

 Soooooo sorry i didn't upload soonerV.V! But I'm here and has uploaded! Luvs u all! Again sorry I've been really busy with class and haven't had time to write anything but I promise I won't make you wait that long again however I won't be able to upload everyday but I'll upload as much as possible....I said alot of nothing lol meaning I'll upload more frequently Kay!! *~B~A~I~* Mwah :B

                                                                       XxXLala_LostSoulXxX