Chapter Two

Just to let you guys know I'm going to be uploading a new part everyday. I forgot to put in the first chapter that Tori never met the boys so. Oh and Danielle and Tori live in an apartment. And now the boys do to. So Now you know lol Enjoy ♥ ♥ ♥

Tori's POV

I felt my self blush a little when he smiled down at me. He had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen in my life. I could stare into them all day.

"Hi I'm Niall" he said holding out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Tori" I said shaking his hand. Then Danielle all of a sudden just had to ruin this moment..

"Hey Nialler, are you guys moved in yet?" she asked. "Yeah, The lads are in Louis' Room. Why don't you girls come and hang out with us?"

Me and Danielle nodded in agreement.

As we were walking down to Louis' apartment, I couldn't help but look at Niall when he wasn't looking. He looked down af me and smiled which made me blush.

Nialls POV

Wow. This girl is absolutely stunning.She had a beautiful smile, Nice body,And shes... just woah. I've seen her in magazines because she was with Liam and Danielle at the park. But Liam never told me she was this gorgeous in person!

While we were walking down to Louis' I could feel her look at me. I looked and smiled down at her. I saw her blush. Shes so cute.

When we reached Louis', I knocked on his door and in a matter of seconds a happy Liam opens it. He embraced Danielle for a while considering the fact they haven't seen each other for 3 months. Next he greeted Tori with a warm hug and we went inside .

As soon as we walked in, Tori's eyes got wide.

Tori's Pov

There they were. One direction. I couldn't believe I was in the same room as them. "Guys this is Tori, Danielle's Younger sister" Liam said to the guys. "Hi Tori" They yelled which cause me to laugh. I waved.

"So what do we have planned?" I asked eager to know. "Before we do anything, can we go out and eat!?" Niall said which caused all of us to laugh. We all nodded and headed out to Applebees. (A.N. I don't even know if they have an applebees in England. .. but pretend :D )

When we got to Applebees, there werent any fans. I was a bit suprised considering the fact some directioners are so dedicated, they know where ever the boys are. Its like they have some type of direction detector.

This was out seating order, Danielle, Liam, Zayn, Me, Niall, Harry, and Louis. After Our waitress came and took our order, Niall and I were talking a bit.

"So what's it like being known as the Niall James Horan from One Direction?" I asked which cause him to chuckle.

"Its pretty awesome, I get to travel around the world with four of my bestfriends . And I'm living my dream" He said smiling at me.

"Well you got all these girls throwing themselves at you guys, I mean you could get a girlfriend like that." I said while snapping my finger.

"Theres this one girl I have in mind" He said Smiling.

So he doesn't like me. He likes some other girl.

I hope you like this chapter because I DID :-D anyways I while be uploading everyday and yea ♥ ♥ ♥