Chapter 3: Chained

Mulai dari awal

{Season 1 Opening | 0:00-1:33}

Start

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Y/n sat there in the chair as his hands were cuffed. There were 2 soldiers watching y/n closely to make sure he wouldn't try anything at all, but y/n just sat there and looked at hans.

 There was silence for about 10 seconds before hans broke it.

Hans: "So your the one....the one alliance soldier who went on that killing spree"

Y/n: "Yeah.....I expected to die....I don't run like a coward....I fight until my last breath"

Hans: "Well that is very brave for a soldier like you, but what were you expecting to come out of it"

Y/n thought to himself. He expected death when he went on that rage, but what he didn't expect was to be alive still.

Y/n: "If I am being honest.....I just felt that I wanted to prove that the alliance wasn't weak, but hell when I took that first step outta the trench. I knew there wasn't going back.....so I took that chance...I wanted to go out like a man who fought for his country instead of someone who ran off. I put my life before my soldiers, but it didn't matter since they were killed by that battalion. If you step onto that battlefield.....you always have to be prepared to accept death also, but because since you choose to be in the war....you will have to deal with it's possible consequences also.  I didn't run because I knew even If I wanted to....I would die as a coward. I created my own last stand or rather a type of one last fight in me to even run at empire soldiers with just a knife and machete, but hell it's not whether people will go fight in the war. It's whether they can accept death coming to them if it happens. In my situation I saw death coming both ways whether I ran or if I fought. To me I made the choice to fight one last time even while I thought I would die. I just didn't expect to somehow kill more than 30 soldiers when I took that chance on that field. I guess when there's a guy like me coming at you with a knife and a machete....fear can be struck into the heart."

Hans: "Well your a brave soldier I will admit. Despite the alliance losing you didn't fall back and you fought like if you were in your own last stand"

Y/n: "Well...to me what happens in a war stays in the war unless it gets too more of its control, but honestly in it's own hand....people don't realize that when death is unavoidable when you find yourself in something.  Accept it because even if you run...it will catch you."

Hans: "While you thought you would be dead....surely you have questions as to why your still alive"

Y/n: "Yeah...I am guessing I am a prisoner of war"

Hans: "That is mostly the case, but the thing is that we don't really take prisoners of war. Normally if you were just a regular alliance soldier...you would have been dead"

Y/n: "So why the hell am I still alive then..."

Hans: "Well the thing is tho when you were captured....you were going to be killed, but let me just say that Major Tanya convinced the generals to keep you alive"