Chapter 2

"Lord Kaiden, she is here." The first man says.

     A hot tear dripped down my cheek. "W-what do you want from me.." I whimper.

     'Lord' Kaiden looked down at me, and simply thought. He just stared at me for a while.

      "Strip." He finally said. I was taken aback from his words, and half-screamed "WHAT?"

      "Its not very nice to disrespect your master." He glared at me. "I'll have to punish you, if you continue on like that, my pet." His last words sent a shiver down my spine.

     "I do not favor repeating my words, little girl." He said. "Or would you like me to strip you myself?"

    I stared at him, frightened, hot tears running down my soft cheeks. I realized I had no choice. I gently took the bottom of my crop-top and pulled it up over my head, revealing my lacy bra. I reached behind my back and unstrapped it, then set it aside, leaving my bare breasts available to him.

     "Leave. You have done good." He said to the first and second man. No. No. I thought.  Please dont leave me alone with him. But surprisingly, they didnt have mind reading powers, so they followed his orders and left the room.

    They left me and my body alone with lord Kaiden. "Keep going," he glared. More hot tears ran down my face as I imagined all the terrible things he was going to do to me. I reached down to take off my shorts. I pulled them down kicked them aside. Finally, I pulled my matching lace underwear down, exposing my whole bare body to the monster.

    I stood there, shaking, as he studied my body. Each and every inch of it, especially my privates. He sat in his throne superiorly. "Put your clothes back on my girl." I didnt know what he meant when he kept calling me 'his girl' or 'his pet'.

     Once I had my clothes back on I wiped my tears and stared into his crimson eyes, as if to say, spare me.

     "Come here my pet" he chuckled as he shifted in his chair.

      I began to walk to him, but his eyes bulged out of the sockets. "What are you doing? On the floor, like the good little pet you are" he commanded. Kinky I guess. I got down on my hands and knees and crawled to him like a little girl.

     "On my lap" he ordered. I feared what might come next if I did, but I feared worse what would happen if I didn't, so I obediently crawled onto his lap and shivered.

      "Hannah," he says. "Do you know what you doing here?" His hot breath dwelled on my neck. I shook my head no. "Words, hannah" he shot. "N-no.. master.."

    "You have been sold to me."

     I was shocked. Who? Who sold me? They didn't own me so how did they sell me?

    "Your father," Kaiden said. "Your father sold you."

    I gasped. My father had left my mother a long time ago. He had always wanted revenge on her but... why would he go this far.. to sell his own daughter.. he told me I was his princess and the love of his life.. no. It couldn't be true.

     Kaiden spun me around so that I was facing him. He brought his lips up to my ear and whispered, "you are mine, got that?"

     ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

      He picked me up bridal style and walked somewhere with me. I still had tears running down my face. "Do not cry, my girl, I wont hurt you, but you will get a proper punishment. Don't think I forgot about your disrespect." He smirked suggestively at me.

My Kitten (16+)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara