2

- F I R S T M E E T -

You were a popular streamer, with around 3.5 million subscribers and followers that's still growing. You were good friends with Minx you never really knew about Nihachu and KaceyTron (THIS WAS BEFORE SHE SAID SHIT TO DREAM) until Minx told you.

You decided to try posting Minecraft and among us more often. You were just streaming some Among Us by yourself on Twitch until you saw a donation from GeorgeNotFound $7: Red sus.

The people in your chat started spamming GeorgeNotFound, you were a bit confused how he even got on your stream.

You panicked and yelled "Whoa, thank you so much George I'm a fan." You thought that your stream would calm down more but then they started spamming more things like "SHE WATCHES DREAM TEAM" You skipped your Vote but then you heard a robotic metallic voice say 'Shes a fan bois'- DreamWasTaken $10.

"Wow.. Um.. Thanks a lot for the Dono and yes I am a fan, I guess I am?" You were a bit shocked somebody that popular would come to your stream. You tried to remain calm but you couldn't "Hey guys, Im a bit overwhelmed I'll just stop the stream. I might stream later on or tomorrow."

You said trying to keep calm. Once the stream stopped you decided to look through Social Media just to see that Dream, Sapnap and George Followed you.

You decided to take a shower to take it off your mind. After 15 minutes you decided to get out the shower. You took out some shorts and a sweatshirt and changed. "Y/N, Y/N Mommy said Dinner is ready!" Your little brother said, he was around 8.

You guys sat down in the dining room and started eating "Mother, I was thinking about something." You said in a quiet voice. "What is it Y/N?" Your mother asked.

"I was thinking.. Maybe I could move out once I turn 20 or 21?" You asked "I allow it but I hope you remember to visit me and your brother?" Your brother looked up at you and gave the the puppy face 🥺.

"I could visit once every week?" You said in a monotone voice. 'Sounds good, I understand you need space." Your mother said. "Hey mother, you know how I told you I was a Streamer?" You asked your mother "Yeah you told me when you started 5 years ago?"

You mother said. "Well mom somebody with millions of followers started a conversation with me." You smiled. "Whoo?!" Your little brother yelled.

"DreamWasTaken." You awnsered. "Ohhh, I know him! He's cool!" your brother grinned. After dinner you opened your phone and messaged DreamWasTaken. "Hellooo" you press send, seconds later you see his text "Hello ur stream was cool today :)" You laugh it off and typed "Thanks for the follow btw" you sent the text. He replied "Colab?" But then he deletes the text he was about to send.