28

(I chose Cat because I think cats fit ur character also im sorry if u hate cats)

N e w P e t

I bought a pet *cat* because the cat looked so cute! Her fur was white and she's very fluffy. Apparently her name was Marshmallow.

I needed to show my followers!

I looked at the comments and couldn't stop laughing, people were so funny

I looked at the comments and couldn't stop laughing, people were so funny. I read some dms from people, I then read tweets, then my emails. I find one Email about me. It was an invitation to Hermitcraft.

I replied back to Hermitcraft that I agree to join, only for one season due to personal reason. I will join the server in a few weeks, they gave me the server code and password. I see who are the members in Hermitcraft, apart from everybody I only knew Grian and Mumbo. I was also one of the 3 new members. I decided some plans.

I want to make a new episode every week so I can still have free time without being stressed. I quickly tweet out what's going on. I cheered for my victory, I will meet new people. I called Dream, Sapnap and George on Discord to tell them they news.

I go on twitch, I was gonna play some Minecraft because I haven't in a while, there was also a mod. The lush caves mod.

I watched as the viewers flood in, that part was always satisfying to me. I join the little server me and Quackity made. Quackity didn't do much, LUCKILY I HAVE FREE TIME AND I CAN GRIND ON THE SERVER...

Chat spammed congratulations and my newest tweet. "Aight chat, I think it's time I make civilization..."
I build for hours trying to perfect my house.

" I build for hours trying to perfect my house

It looked a bit like this. Then, Quackity joins the call. "Ayy (Y/N)!" Quackity yelled. "Hello." I said. "You're on the server, right?" Quackity asked. "Yes, I am." I say as I plant crops.

<Quackity has joined>

"Where are you right now?" I tell Quackity the coordinates. "That's your house? It's huge!" Quackity yelled. "Thanks, I'm not even finished with the inside tho." "I need to make a house..." Quackity laughed.

After 30 minutes I stopped the stream, I felt tired, I took a shower and ordered food before sleeping.