29

PLANE RIDE TO ENGLAND

~

(DON'T BULLY ME I DON'T LIVE IN AMERICA SO I DON'T REALLY KNOW THE TRAVELING STUFF THERE)

I take my things and put them near the door, I change my clothes to something comfortable.I was going to Britain. I had to take a train Maine, the people that Wilbur said was going had to take a train to Maine then fly to Britain. I'm guessing the first person to Maine was probably me.

But even if I was first on the train, the others leave at the same time as I do so I can see them in the train and the same airplane.

I put on my earphones and listen to some music. It takes around 2-3 hours for me to reach Maine. I close my eyes and waited I set a timer for 2 hours. My estimation is that I'll see my friends around an hour later.

I see Sapnap, Jchlatt, Technoblade, Karl Jacobs and a few more people. They all sat together so I went to say hi to them.

"Hey." I said, we all struct into a conversation later, it was a bit awkward at first. I know the next stop was North Carolina and that was where all the Florida Youtubers were going to get on.

-

'What time is it?' It's probably time, I check my timer. Just 10 more minutes... It's almost 7 A.M. I'll probably reach to Britan at 10 A.M. The train stops, this might be where they're at! I look around and I already see Dream, BadBoyHalo and the others.

"You woke up?" Dream asked, I could tell it was Dream from his voice but he covered his face a lot. "No, I'm still asleep." I joked sarcastically. I saw all faceless mcyt had hid their face. I look at Sapnap and Karl talking, they looked my way and I shot them a lenny face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Sapnap glared at me.

"You seem tired." Dream glanced. "Yeah... I didn't keep track of time yesterday and fell asleep late because twitch, and I also had to wake up early today." I explained. "Oh, relatable." Dream laughs. We talk about Minecraft and the YouTubers and steamers. "When does Hermitcraft start?" Dream asks. "Probably a few days after this trip?" I guess It was 2-3 days after

We reach Maine and all get off the bus. We had time before we had to go to the flight. I went to buy a drink because surviving. We sat down together and had a big conversation until there was a flight.

I took a nap, once I woke up I got bored and decided to Read. (I'm sorry if you hate reading) a hours passes and I decided to watch a movie. I chose (F/M) *Favourite Movie*. A hour and half passed, I still have 5-ish hours on the plane.