23

(Im gonna base a part off me when some online predator found me on insta)

- C R E E P -

Dream is back to Florida, George is in Britain and Sapnap is at texas. I will miss them, I hope they will visit again or I might visit them.

I was thinking to do a stream, I dress up for a random gaming stream. I turn on the live and sit in my chair as I started playing minecraft. It was just those normal days where I would stay in survival in my server.

Of course it was private, I was too awkward for one of my fans to be in my server. I had two main servers, one I built many things in survival.

The other one was my creative design server. I was on my survival server getting some wood. I was getting bored so I look at my screen. "Helo bebe U ar very preety." A robotic voice said, I smiled and look at the camera.

I said my thanks and they gave me 10USD, I tried to ignore the annoying bad spelling though. I felt a bit uncomfortable yet, with the first part until I remembered I used to never be uncomfortable.

I stream for incels so it should be normal. I go back to the house, before I could do anything with the wood the robotic voice came again. "Will u add me or folo me?' A robotic voice said.

"I'm so sorry but I can't do that, it will be unfair to all the others and I cant follow all my fans." I smiled apologetically to the camera. I thanked him for the 15USD still.

I couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable with what he said, my phone started to blow up. I look at the messages from the same dude who gifted me 30USD. They had the same username.

He kept on trying to get me to talk to him and asked me to maybe discord stream call him and go out with him. He tried to impress me with money also. I felt scared, it should be normal though.

I stream for Incels, this should be normal...

I told my stream I felt tired and I would stream next time. I take screenshots so I don't get canceled and I think to myself. Half of me wants to message him, my other half wants to block him.

I quickly block him and call Dream, it should be around 10 for him. Since it was 12 Am for me and I was an hour later than him. I told him about all my feelings, we had a deep call.

I send him the messages, told him how I felt and everything. He was a good boyfriend and he comforted me though the phone (like what my gf did for me )