Boyfriend

Alice's POV:

Elite stared at me with a smile. "I love you." he said. "E-Elite we just started to get to know each other a few days ago..." I said, my face was as red as a rose.

" I know... and I've been watching you for a few months as you know..." He said and scratched the back of his head.

I coughed, "stalker." "what did you just say?" He asked, getting close to my face.

"Nothing, your just a stalker." I giggled. Elite tackled me over, making me blush. "I am most certainly not a stalker!!" Elite said and puffed his cheeks.

"Just keep telling yourself that o-..." I was cut off when Elite kissed me, Gee you know a guy for a few days and then just starts to flirt and kisses you.

He pulled away and smiled at me . "And what were you saying?" He asked With a small smirk "I um... I uh.." I was completely lost in words now.

"Thought so!" He said and sat up and smiled, "Geez you just don't want to kiss people." I said with a sigh and stood up, "I think I should go,
Violet and the others might be looking for me..." I didn't want to go but I'm pretty sure it would be the right thing to do is to go.

"Why? They'll just yell at you and shit, stay here!" Elite said and stood up and looked me in the eyes .

"C'mon just stay here, please?" Elite pleaded and made puppy eyes . "Noo, you can't fool me ." I said but it was totally working I sighed and decided to stay.

"Fine I'll stay here with you, stalker." I smiled.

[]SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING >~< AND THE CHAPTER BEING SHORT! HOPE U LIKED THE CHAPTER![]