The beautiy in citys dark

Alice's POV
"Mom! Come on! I want to go out in to the city can I p-" "Alice, no I told you I didn't want you going out and about alone." My mom said as I rolled my eyes . "Ffffffiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeee" I said annoyed . I walked around the halls until I heard Axl and zero talking to my mom . "Alia, ya gotta let the kid out sometime. And SCHOOL is not a good start at ALLL." I heard Axl say . "With mavericks everywhere No! I don't want Alice getting hurt." Mom said and I rolled my eyes ONCE AGAIN. "Well just give the kid a shot." Zero said. an hour went by and they were still talking . After an hour! Still!
I went to my room and grabbed a bag. I put my black sweatshirt inside it and put it on my back. "Sorry mom." I said and found the nearest open window and jumped out . "This was a terrible idea!!!" I yelled and landed on a dumpster cover. "so glad this thing want open..." I sighed in relief and saw a cat. IT WAS A KITTEN!!! My core was literally melting it was that adorable, it was a black cat ,with I think blue eyes? I didn't know but I picked it up and smiled at it. "Your gonna come home with me little one." I said and it made a little mew and purred in my hands . "Mew!" I smiled again and put it in my back pack, it's head popped out and went back in the bag . "I hope mom doesn't mind I bring you home ." I said to myself and I saw a fire escape ladder on the side of a building and climbed it up onto the top of the building, the kitten in my bag was moving around after a while . I jumped to the next building and checked my bag. Turns out it was just sleeping. "Awww... I still don't know what to name you..." I said to myself and kept jumping building to building, until I landed near a skyscraper. I smiled to myself in adventure and excitement and saw one of those window washing things. I smiled and made sure my bag was strapped on tightly, I took a deep breath and jumped. "BEST IDEA EVER!!" I yelled in excitement, landing onto the window washing thingy-ma-bobber and pressed the up button. It was my first time actually out by myself since I was six, I reached the top and looked above the city. I didn't realize how high I was at all... I put down my bag safely as my new kitten was still asleep. "I want to go out again when I turn 13 Friday.." I said to myself and sat down on the building . "And might I ask, who are you my lady?" I heard someone say behind me and blushed . I turned around to see a boy around my age. He had armor on almost to my recognition, It was green and gold on some parts. "You look like someone I know." I said and I saw a smile appear on his face . "The reploid Dynamo correct? I'm Elite." He said as I stood up, he took my hand and kissed the back of it, I blushed madly and pulled my Hand back gently. "W-well it's nice to meet you, Elite. And Where are your parents? If it's not rude." I asked . "My father is A scientist named gate, I'm sure you've heard that he's been dead for quite a time but he was rebuilt, amazing isn't it?" He said, I guess it was a statement he was making? I had no clue. "Who's your mom? And how old are you?" I asked once more. "I just turned 13 a month ago , and my mothers name is Estelle." He said and stroked my cheek, Holy reploid god, is this guy trying to flirt with me? "I-I'm turning 13 This Friday, and I'm a reploid just like you." I said smiling and taking his hand off my cheek, his voice sounded Like the normal 13 year old guy, with a puberty voice . He took off his helmet which showed his dark brown hair, with a small pony tail wraped in one of those pony tail holders, My uncle zero has. But his pony tail was WAAAAYYY SHORTER. "My father doesn't refer me to such as a reploid to much, mostly maverick to him since he's a little maverick to my guessing, but my mother is reploid. My father had just made this armor for me months ago." He explained and stopped as he looked at me from head to toe, And like most boys , yes he was taller them me by 2-3 inches! "If your a reploid, where's your armor?" he asked . "I don't wear any." I replied as he stepped a little closer to me. "Really? Well A delicate rose like you should be more carful to roam the streets at night without protection." He said smirking at me . "I can handle myself mr maverick!" I poked his shoulder to move him back, "and where are your parents?" He asked . "Back at MMHQ." I said and he just kept walking closer to me. He was up right Infront of me and stroked my cheek. "Well, why don't I show you the city? On Friday." He asked . "That won't be needed, I can take care of myself " I said and he grabbed my hand. And pulled me towards him. "Come on, it'd be a present for both of us, I get to escort a beautiful lady in the city, and you get a free tour." He said making me blush . "W-well... Fine, just meet me back on this building Friday night okay?" I asked and he nodded. "Of course my beautiful lady." He said smiling. "This isn't the crusades, Elite." I said with a giggle . "Well, i have my reasons to talk to you like I'm from thousand years ago or something, it's polite to be sweet to a lady." He said, he came up really close to me, making me blush. "close your eyes." He told me and I blushed, closing my eyes. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind me. "Open." he said as I opened them slowly and unexpectedly to be picked up like a bride. "E-elite! What are you doing!?" I yelled and tried to get down. "I wanted to carry you home." He said picking my bag up gently and putting it in my lap. And jumping off the building making me scream and hold onto him and my bag. But we landed safely on the other building. "Don't worry I wo-"
"Okay what are you doing this for? what maverick sent you for this!" I said demanding an answer. "No one did, I've seen you through your window a lot. I thought you were so beautiful, and now I finally get to see you in person." He said, I was so confused "so your a stalker?" I asked. "No! I just... liked to watch your beauty, my lady." Elite said as I held onto him tightly and my bag. "Relax, were here." He said as he climbed through the flipped over glass from my bedroom. "Thanks..." I said as he set my bag down gently on my bed. "How did you even get up this high? Were 48 stories up?." I asked him, "My father made me hover boots, it was a birthday present." he said and set me down, I didn't realize it but I was still hanging onto him . "s-sorry!" I said and let go of him blushing deeply. "It's okay, I didn't mind at all." he said and grabbed my hand once more. "my beautiful lady, do you want me to stay?" He asked kissing my hand. "If you want to." I said as Elite wrapped his arms around me. "Gee first night meeting you and it's like we're already married." I said and let out an embarrassed laugh . "Well I've been admiring you from a far for a few months, can you blame me?" He asked hugging my waist from behind me. "Well maybe a little." I said with a giggle, "your adorable" he said with a chuckle. "Hold on let me check her room again!!" I heard someone say from Outside my door. "Uh oh.. You should go befor-" I was cut off my my new cat purring in my bag and the door opening . "Alice! We wer-" I saw signas at the foot and I was kinda surprised that he was helping it look for me since he's mostly busy and didn't notice I was gone. "And why is this boy here." He crossed his arms . "Well uh.. We I uh.. W-" "I'm her boyfriend" Elite said as I mentally cursed at him . "ELITE!!" I yelled and facpalmed. ''We're friends, signas f.r.i.e.n.d.s ." I said as Elite held me tighter . "Don't worry sir, we haven't done anything at all, nothing to worry about ." He said calmly . "Good, as long as your telling the truth I won't tell your mother, Alice." Signas said and left . "Your an idiot." I sighed, he let go of me and sat by the window . "hehe so I guess I'll see you on friday? My lovely lady?" he asked with a small smirk. "Yes, but don't pull something like that AGAIINNN NOW LEEAAVVE IM TIRREEEDDD." I said pushing him away to the window . "See you later." he said and I felt him kiss my cheek as he left leaving me to blush. I heard my cat mew and purr next to me as I sat on the bed . "I don't even think that he's even sane." I said With a laugh and petted my cat. "I'll figure out what to name you in the morning for now.. I'm gonna sleep..." I said passing out next to my cat and slept... Having a dream about Elite...
[] Well that was cute. anyways tell me if you liked the chapter!! Elite will be in more of the fanfiction!!!!! []