Not yours

Alias POV

"X, I've looked all around the building and I can't find her, do you think she left..?" I said, my voice starting to crack.

"Alia... Please don't worry..." X said and wrapped his arms around my waist, I was so worried about Alice.

"Um... Alia... Uh.. Mora wants to talk with you. Alice is with her." I heard Axl say, "T-thank you Axl." I said, I wanted to know what mora had to say, she was never a mother to Alice if she even thinks she is for a second!

"Mora." I said "Alia" She replied "Look sweetheart I'm gonna make this simple, Alice stays with me from now on got it?" Mora said, oh the nerve of that women! "Excuse me! But that's not how it's going to work! First of all, I'm more of a mother to her then you ever were so why does she have to stay with you!" I yelled.
"I'm her real mother, your not! I want to make up for the time I lost with my daughter ."

"No way! There is no way in this world that I'm going to let Alison live with YOU! And you'll corrupt her mind!" I yelled, "Alia calm down.." X said, "Tch, whatever I'm keeping my daughter, go near her and I'll slit your throat." Mora threatened and left, I'll get my Alice some way or another.

"Who does she think she is!? Walking in here like she can have my little girl!" I exclaimed after she left, "Well she is her real mom, but I don't trust her still. Seriously, she's crazy!" X said

Alice's POV

"ELITE A FRIGGIN SWEAR, GIMME IT BACK!" Violet yelled at Elite. Elite took her shoe and waved it above his head, "Gimme 20 bucks" he said with a smirk, I laughed and violet repeatedly slapped his arm. "MY SHOE IS
WORTH MORE THEN YOUR LIFE I SWEAR TO GOD GIVE IT!" Violet yelled.

I laughed "Elite gimme the shoe!" I said, he smiled and threw it to me. "Here Violet" I said and gave her the shoe, "Thank you!" Violet said and hit Elite with the shoe and stepped on his foot, "OW! How are you two even related!? Alice is nice, happy, sweet and your friggin evil!" Elite said as Violet went to hit him again with the shoe .

"I swear the next place this shoe will go is up your ass!" Violet yelled as Elite almost pissed himself. I have to admit. Violet is terrifying.

After Violet pretty much beat every inch of life out of him they stopped arguing with each other .

"I swear... I don't know how your related to her..." Elite said and chuckled, I giggled as he held my hand, "Cause your my perfect girl" I blushed as he kissed my cheek, I swear he gets his romantic junk from the internet.