Twins!?

Violets POV

"Elite! Elite! Get up! You fell asleep at my place again stupid!" I yelled and kicked him . "ow! Okay I'm getting up dude!" He said and sat up, "go home man! I don't want your mom gettin in my business again!" I said and pushed him out . "Fiiinnne, see ya tonight at the piers dude." He said and left, I went out of my room and saw my mom in the control room." Ay mom, can I go out tonight?" I asked "I'll be out anyways so fine" she said. "Doing what? Killing more people for that fool?" I said and crossed my arms "Violet! we've had this conversation about this before. Your father and I have our reasons." She said "So then I'm gonna be that to? You and dad aren't the only mavericks in this family, I'm here to." I said and glared at her.

"You weren't always the only child violet..." My eyes widened "what do you mean." I said . Mom sighed "I think I should tell you... Sit down" Mom said as I sat and looked at her. "When me and your father wanted children we weren't expecting two.. You have a twin violet." Mom explained "Then where is it?" I asked "we-we had to give it away..." I could see tears well up in moms eyes. "Mom..." I rubbed her back, trying to comfort her. "You know when you two were born you were so a like, but I could always tell by your eyes." Mom said and forced a smile. "Why did you have t-" "Mora, c'mon the job needs to be done now." I was interrupted by one of those jackass workers of my moms. "Yes of course, we'll finish this later Violet."
"No Need... you don't talk to
Me anyways..." I said and walked back to my room as mom looked at me. "Violet.." "Just go, I'll be out." I said and went into my room . "I knew it... she still doesn't care." I said to myself and slid down to the floor.

I waited until they were gone and ran out, I went to the piers to clear my mind. "She hates me... Dad hates me... They didn't want me, tch they want to get rid of me..." I sat on the dock and hugged my knees "They probably regret giving away that other child when they wanted to get rid of me!"I thought . "Violet?" I heard Alice say. "How the hell did you find me here?" I asked "Elite, sometin wrong?" She asked and sat next to me . "Do you feel like your parents hate you?" I asked "Not really, why?" Alice asked with a brow up. "My parents hate me... My mom and my dad probably hate my existence, And I bet they wish they kept that other kid and thrown me away." I explained and blinked away any tears that tried to explode from my eyes.

"No, and what other kid?" Alice asked "My mom told me I had a twin, funny you look like me y'kn- oh shit" I said and looked at Alice "You look like me, same hair... Different eyes And oh my god! Alice! Do you think you look like me!?" I asked and grabbed her shoulders "do ya!?" "I guess so? Your taller, and your teeth look like death machines ." she said and pointed at them . "Big deal!! Ay how about you come over to my place tonight? I asked . "Sure! I'll just ask my mom, but are you trying to assume were...?" "TWINS!!" We both screamed "N-no! I have my mom and you have your parents! I was never adopted or something like that!" Alice said and held her head and sat back on the pier . "Who knows, she might've lied to you " I said and put my hands in my pockets .

"Whatever but I guess I'll go with you tonight" she said as I smiled. "Yes!!" I said and put her in a headlock "Don't bail on me man!" I said and grabbed her hand. "c'mon let's go ask your mom! " I said as started to run with her to the maverick hunters HQ.

Alice's POV
I was so confused about this whole situation . "Mom can I go over my friend violets tonight?" I asked "Sure, be back before 11 okay?" She said as she was doing work, violet smiled and saw X come in to the room, he smiled and wrapped his arms around moms waist. "UH, We're gonna go before things get freaky so bye!!" Violet said and ran out, grabbing my hand and going out. And thank god she did. "So where do you live?" I asked "near the places where mavericks mostly attack and stuff." Violet said calmly "Oh.." I got a knot I'm my chest and stayed close to violet. "C'mon we're here." We stopped and I have to say the place was pretty nice considering it was here, tall building though. We walked in and saw guards.. Mavericks of course. "Stop, who is this?" A guard asked Violet, "a friend now move it!" She demanded as he did.

[]Time Skip 2 hours[]

"When's your parents gonna be here?" I asked "So-" "Violet? Can you come out... Please.." I women said outside the door. "Wait a sec!" She said and grabbed my hand "that my mom." Violet said and opened the door, "Who's this?" Said the women who was Violets mom. "Alice." Violet said, her mom was tall, long black hair, a red eye and the other was covered by her hair, and and black armor dress, a red orb on her.. Chest, boob part... And a purple one one her stomach, they were small. She also looked like she was wearing a one piece bathing suit? But it had long sleeves so- wait why would she wear a bathing suit?

Violets mom looked at me, looking from head to toe... I kind of recognized her... "What's your name? You know you look awfully like Violet" She said . "Alice, ma'am" She stared at me. "where do you live?" "At the Maverick hunter base." I think I shouldn't have told her that. "how old are you?" She threw another question "I'll be 13 in 2 days" I replied . I think I saw a tear in her eye, "Ma'am? Are you crying?" I asked. Her knees turned into water and struck to the ground and she hugged me tightly . "My baby girl..." "Holy shit! Jesus mom I thought you were a tough bitch!" Violet said as she looked at us. "Violet Please." She said and looked at her, then back at me. "I'm your mother." She said and stopped hugging me, "N-no your not, my mother Alia is." I said. "I know you don't believe me but let me expla-" "And if you are my mother, why would you give me away?" I asked .

"It's a long story but can you please believe me?" She asked "Christ mom, get a grip she's not gonna believe you ." violet said and crossed her arms.

"No, I want answers before you say anything else, why did you give me away if you are my mother!?" I somewhat yelled.

"Alice sweetie" "don't call me that."
"Okay fine, but I had no choice to give you away... They would've killed you."

[]CLIFFFDFD HANGERRRR
New chapter will be out soon howl you enjoyed![{