The angel that came to us

Alices story .

12 years ago

Normal POV

It was raining at 12:00 and night and the broken hearted reploid mother stood sobbing, In her long coat holding her new born child as it slept silently . She had to give it away since it was to dangerous to raise it in her lifestyle . She stood by a tall building, where she would put her child . "I'll see you again my sweet child... Please remember me..." She said flowing tears and wrapping it in a large black sweat shirt that was fit for A teenager but was light to wrap the child in (omg I'm crying ) and putting it down by the door and kissing it's forehead for the last time . The mother cried and ran back to her husband sobbing in his chest and they both walked away hearing the door open as there baby started to cry " goodbye my sweet Alice..." The mother said crying so hard it hurt...

Alias POV

I Hurd crying from outside the door and went to see what it was . I opened the door and looked down to see a small baby wrapped in a black sweatshirt with a note attached to it . I quickly picked it up and took it inside and ran to tell the others ." Guys ... Look what I found outside..." I said letting them see the small baby , it quickly stopped crying and opened up its eyes "how the hell did you find a baby outside!?" Axl blurted "it must have been left here by Someone ." And it has a note on it to ." X said walking up to it and taking the note , reading it out loud ." To whoever has my baby please take care of her, her name is Alice and she is a reploid givin birth by me ... I can't take care of her in the environment I'm around and live In and trust someone else to. Please with all my heart I want my baby safe... Take care of my angel.." X read the note and some of the others were in Tears . "Wow... Who knew it would be that heart breaking.." Zero said

"Well do we keep it?" X asked .

"We should. It's the right thing to do since the poor kid has no were to go and needs a good home" Signas said looking at the the baby named Alice . "I didn't even know reploids can give birth!" Axl exclaimed . "Well now we know." Iris said as she entered the room . "Can I hold it?" She asked and I put the baby in her arms ." Aww it's so cute!" She said as Alice held on to her finger and giggled ." So now were keeping a baby!! Woo!! "

"SHHH!!!" We all yelled at Axl

"Sorry.." He whispered

Alice soon fell asleep in iris's arms while she was sitting ." We're do we put her?" She asked and we all stared ." Let's keep her in a free room if we have any ." X whispered and iris put her on one gently and walked back to her room with zero following since we all knew he had a crush on her . "Good night Alice.." I said and kissed her cheek as she smiled In her sleep.

4 years Later

"Gotcha!" Axl said picking up Alice and tickling her as she giggled "alight Axl put her down before you kill the kid" Zero said and Axl put her down "Hey Alice come over here I got you something!" I said and she walked over to me . She not really a needy kid . She never asked for anything like kids do a lot. "You know how you said you couldn't find your sweatshirt ?" I asked and she nodded " well I found it!" I said and took out a black sweatshirt with a zipper and hood and handed it to her "Thanks mommy!" She said and hugged me "see I told you I could find it!" I said and she put it on and zippered it up , it looked Bunchy and it wa big on her small body but she loved it . Her little arms couldn't reach all the way into the sleeves . She put on the hood and it fell over her eyes , she lifted it up (Looks like in the pic but looks younger) "it's so cozy!" She said hugging herself in it . She looked adorable in it as always . X looked at her with a smile seeing her . Her hair was odd though.. It had black and it kinda resembled some mavericks hair that I completely forgot the name of. But we all loved her anyways ." Alright I have to get back to work honey."

"Okay mommy!" She said and walked off to zero ." Hey Zero?"

"Yeah Alice,?" We're aunt iris?" She asked as Zero got a little nerve wrecked "alice... Aunt iris isn't coming back..." He said and she started to tear up and nuzzled into his chest. "But it'll be okay alright?" Zero said rubbing her back " okay..." She said laying on him and closing her eyes .

When I came back zero and her were both asleep , Alice sucked her thumb on zero . "Aww.."

A/N

sorry if the chapter was a little short the next might be long . and BTW Alice is on the story cover and profile pic :3