War begins

3 years Later

It had been Long since Alice's turn, she wasn't the good girl that everyone loved and counted on, she was now A soulless killing machine and a monster.
She was Empire, now Empire had stayed by Virus's side for 3 years an had not aged from when she was turned. Violet and Elite have though...

"You two listen up! We need to stay alert, Virus's army has doubled in the past few months and we need further knowledge on what's happening! under stood! " said the tall red headed commander with and under cut and high grade commanders uniform. He also had A Russian accent.

"Yes sir!" The two yelled in unison.
Elite and violet, they had grown from the age of 13 to 16. They signed the selfs up for training in Tokyo Japan, Leaving everyone in Neo Arcadia Behind...  "You are dismissed, I expect this mission competed in 6 days Understood!?" There commander yelled.

"YES SIR!" The two responded, violet hat gotten a makeover since the Alice incident, her hair was still black, she had gotten taller of course, her eyes were still violet, and skin got paler,but she became more serious,  she still joked around and what not. Elite on the other hand was the same, he only cut the small ponytail from his hair. He still looked the same but he longed to see Alice again, Or more known as Empire now.

"Violet?" Elite asked as the walked out of the room, heading to there sleeping quarters to rest until morning so they could start there mission, "yes?" She asked as she gazed over at him "what if we every got Al- I mean Empire back? Do you th-" "shut up."

Violet often told him that. "I don't wanna hear about her, do you know what she's done!? I'd rather die them become 'friends' with that Piece of Scrap!" Violet exclaimed, she turkey hated Empire, Empire had started countless raids, started many fights and violence in Neo Arcadia. "Fuck her, Fuck Virus, I hate them all!!" Violet yelled, slamming her fist to the wall as Elite tried to calm her down "relax will ya? Jeez I can't even say anything around you anymore!" Elite said as they walked to there quarters "see you in the morning." He said as she opened her quarter doors "see you then... Partner." Violet said not even looking at him and slammed the door, she sighed an changed out of her training armor and into her sleepwear. "I swear if it's not Elite giving me head aches it's commanders screaming, she muttered as she yawned and slipped into her bed. "I guess I'll get sleep, since I'm gonna kick that bitches ass soon..." She said, then closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Unknown POV:

"I assure you sir, if you just trust me I'll make sure you get control over the city." Said A males voice with a smug smirk written all over his face. "It's not the whole city, it's the world!" A louder voice that had belonged to the maverick sigma.

"Well then, I think we can work out a deal, my daughter Empire could be of assistance hm?" He said as he stared at his client "what use will a women do for me!?" Sigmas voice boomed as he slammed his hand down onto the table "trust me, she can be of good use. Just three years ago the base I had was a dump! Now look, I'm in luxury with the highest tech I can get my hands on, and that was all from her." He explains, sigma started to seem interested "so if I get this brat-" "don't call her a brat." "Fine, so if you lend your precious daughter to me I'll have entire cities down at my feet?" Sigmas asks as The other man smirks, "of course, Empire! Would you come here please?" The man asks as the female known as Empire came into the room "yes father?" She asks, "I would like you to help sigma over here conquer what ever he need got it?" He asks as the female nodded "great! Then she shall start tomorrow, see you then!" He man says, pushing sigma out the door and sighing "you know what to do right, my daughter?" He asks as Empire smirks and nods "Make him think I'm on his side, help him conquer, then exterminate him and claim the conquered land as our own." Empire explains as her father smirks "very good, honestly where would I be without you?" He said proudly to Empire.

Empire had grown more mature and intelligent the last since 3 years ago. She had her own armor, a black armor dress with golden rims. Her skin was paler as well some how. Empire had grown stronger and smarter and with her knowledge of the maverick hunters that she already knew, she easily used it against them.

"To be honest probably still in that same place you once called your base, but now were almost to the top. Well I'm going to rest since I have big events ahead of me tomorrow." Empire Said as she let out a yawn, "yes it's getting late and I suppose you should sleep, goodnight." The man said as Empire nodded "night father." She said as she left the room and into her sleeping quarters.

__________________________ 

They knew war was Coming, they weren't worried of course. They were excited, they wanted to world at there knees. Even thought some would rebel against them. Empire and Virus were confident in winning. Empire wanted her name feared by those who rebelled, and she wanted to rule. Empire will get what she wanted. She knew there'd be death, she knew there'd be betrayal, she knew everything of what was upcoming. Empire wanted her name to be known around the world, she wanted Power and Glory, and to exterminate all who apposed her.