Chapter IX

Jayda POV
May 2020
( 10 months of school later)

It was now May and I had one month of school left graduation was right around the corner and I'm very excited about it. Me and Clarence have been dating for about 8 months now and things have been going great but I've noticed that since I've gotten back my college acceptance letter he's been acting brand new, He's been very disrespectful and blunt. I was currently at the mall by myself looking for stuff for my college apartment, I wasn't going to be staying on dorm my parents got me a 1 bedroom condo that was a few blocks away from my school, it was really nice and I loved it, I will be attending NYU school of law.

"What you doing here, all by yourself," I heard someone say from behind me breaking me of my thoughts.

"Oh its you," I said turning around seeing Dominique. "Just here getting some stuff together for college," I said looking up at him.

"Oh I heard you doing law and business at NYU," He said looking around.

"Yeah doing those 4 years," I said as well started to walk and talk. He helped me to pick out a few stuff in target like curtains and mats, sheets and bathroom stuff.

I was done shopping for the day and Dominique was helping me put my stuff in my trunk, but I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me.

"What's up," Dominique asked, he noticed that I was uncomfortable.

"Just feel like I'm being watched," I said getting in my car.

"Just keep watching and call me once you get home," he said giving a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Okay I will," I said before closing my door and driving out the mall parking lot on my way home.

At Home

I got done putting all my stuff up in boxes and took my shower and make a quick snack.

"Hello," I said answering my ringing phone.

"Where u at," said Clearance.

"I'm at home, you,"

"Come over now, I need to talk to you," He said before hanging up.

I quickly ate my food and then got dressed and left out to house, I honestly didn't want to keep him waiting, I don't need to be getting yelled at today I already had a headache from earlier.

Later that day
Malik POV

I was at home laid up with my girl when I got a call from Jayda saying to come an get her from her boyfriend house and she sounded like she was crying which had me pissed off. Pulling up to the house I got out and banged on the door but got no answer.
I called her phone a few times and still no answer.

"Fuck it," I said before kicking the door open and going in. "Jayda," I yelled out about ten times and still, no answer. Walking to the back of the house to the I heard low cries coming from one of the rooms.

"Jay," I called out as I pushed the door opened. Walking further into the room the site I seen before my eyes had my blood boiling.

"Yow what the fuck happenend in here," I yelled seeing blood and broken glasses bottles all over the place, there was also bullet holes all over the walls of the room.

"Momo" She cried out as I walked over to her lifting her head up.

"Yow what the fuck happened to your eye,"

"Clearance, he he," Was all she said before she started crying non stop.

"I'm taking you to the hospital," I said gently taking her up off the ground bridal style. All I know right now is that, that nigga is dead.

*******

Short?? Yeah I know.

But I won't be updating anymore until I get at least 50 views.

Thanks for reading.

I did not proff read I will be taking the time to go back and correct any mistakes there was in the previous chapters.

Please remember to like comment and share with a friend.

There will be a lot of skipping going on in this book but there will also be flashbacks to some important parts.

So don't worry, everything will make sense soon.

I'm also going to need some new characters so if you know anyone I can use, comment there Instagram name and comment the role you would like to see them play.

Thanks again ❤❤❤