Chapter II

Jayda POV

It was finally lunch time and I was excited to get out of class.

"Come on girl," Dess said walking in front of me.

I grabbed my stuff walking out of class only to be pushed to the floor.

"Your just always in the way aren't you," The same guy said stepping over me. Walking out. I got up off the floor and dusted myself off grabbing my stuff. I wanted to cry so bad but I held it all in.

"You not coming," Dess asked pushing her head in the doorway.

"Yeah, I'm coming," I said faking a smile walking out.

"Did Mani bother you," She asked eyeing me as I walked next to her.

"Who's that," I asked unsure.

"That dark skinned boy that looks like he bites but has a baby face at the same time," She said as we walked into the cafeteria making me laugh.

"Oh um, its nothing I just bumped into him," I semi lied.

"Oh well stay clear of him and his puppets," She said as we joined the line to get some chicken sandwiches. "His what," I said grabbing a tray.

"Once we sit down, I'll name them for you," She said as we grabbed what we wanted and payed then went to look for a seat.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom, I'll be back," She said placing her tray on the table then walking away.

I was eating my sandwich while on my make up page on Instagram when I felt the presences of someone over me.

"Can I help you," I said with a smile when i saw it was a pretty girl standing over me.

"I'm gonna need for you to stay away from my man," She said with a smile.

"And who is your man," I asked turning to face her.

"Dominique, now I've been hearing that you've been causing problems for him and I don't like that, and you may be new here or whatever but I don't care, I will make your life a living hell if I see you even look my man's way, okay,"

"Look who ever you are, I don't want your man nor do I care for your man so both of you can kiss my ass and go to hell for all I care," I said turning back to my food. Only for her to push my head.

"Bitch I'm talking to you," She said folding her arms looking down at me..