Chapter XXIV

Jayda

"Two ass whooping wasn't enough you had to come all the way out to Barbados for another one," I said pointing my gun at the bitches head ready to shoot.

"Na bitch I'm here to kill you," She said attacking me, I fired a shot but it missed and hit the light bulb. I hit the floor with her on top of me throwing blows, kicking her off of me I look around for my gun, finally spotting it I tired moving towards it but she stepped in my back pulling me up by the hair.

Standing up I reached over my shoulder's grabbing her hands that was on my hair with both hands and turned myself around letting go I punched her in the stomach until she let go. Running for my gun I grabbed it and fired a shot at where she was but the bitch was gone.

"Fuck," I screamed out as shoots fired in the house. Running to the front door I stopped once I saw Ayesha talking to Tjay and him giving her a gun. Hiding behind a bush I watched as he grabbed her ass an said something to her before she walked off.

"Jayda," I heard someone whisper behind me, turning around I saw Dess.

"Oh my god, your okay thank god," I said slowly going over to her.

"We have to find baby now," She said grabbing my hand as we went back into my room through the back door.

"You shot Damien and he left," She said as we look into the hallway which was clear.

"This way," She said

"Ayesha, she's still here, they were the only ones that came,"

"Yeah, I saw the bitch, almost killed her as too but she got away,"

"Jayda," I heard behind me turning around I saw Baby.

"Come on," I said grabbing Dess hand going into the room he pushed his head out of.

"What happened to your face," He said grabbing my face in his hands as I got to him.

"Your babymomma, I swear to god I'm a kill that bitch,"

"Not before I do," He said as we went into the safe room that was in the house. The rest of the gang was in there.

"Are you sure they won't know we're in here,"

"I'm sure, shit went left before I got to tell anyone about this room," He said showing me the cameras that was set up all around the house. We could see Tjay and Ayesha in different parts of the house looking around.

"Watch this," Baby said before the front door slammed shut and then a black van drove off two minutes after. Tjay came out the house firing at the van as Aeysha came running out as well.

"Fuck," Tjay yelled taking out his phone as both him and Ayesha got into another car that was there.

"They got away," Was the last thing we heard him say before he pulled off.

"Time to go," Baby said opening the doors as we all got out. "Grab all of your stuff we leaving in 2 minutes," He added as we all went our separate ways.

"You okay," He said standing in my doorway as I grabbed my suitcase and phone, I had a text from Tjay saying "Where are you, why y'all left me like that,"