Page 2

It was my 3rd year at Hogwarts and I had one best friend. Her name was Loren Tide. We were super close and the prettiest girls in our houses. She was a Ravenclaw, but I had friends from every house. I was walking in the hall with her when Crabbe and Goyle approached us.

"Ew," we said and kept walking. We stopped by our class and I noticed Draco walking by. He stared at me and kept walking but suddenly hit a wall. I snickered and he quickly walked to the other side of the hall. I hadn't really talked to him before, but he was pretty rude to Harry. Honestly, that sounded like Harry's problem and not mine. We all walked into Potions class and Snape wasn't there yet. Draco sat first and kept kicking people off the seat next to him. I went over to him and he looked at me.

"Can I sit here or will you shoo me away as well?" I asked with a small smile. He nodded and I sat.

"She's sitting with him," I heard Harry whisper to Ron behind us.

"Potter," Draco hissed at him and he went quiet.

"Partner up. This is a group project," Snape said. "Up to 3 people."

"Draco," Crabbe and Goyle turned around.

"No, you buffoons!" He hissed and looked at me. "Partners?" He asked.

"No," Harry said.

"Yes," I stated. We worked on the potion and got an O. Class ended and I met with Loren.

"What did Draco say to you?" She whispered.

"He was nervous. Like every boy that works with one of us," I giggled and Draco walked by, watching us.

"Look forward or you might hit a wall again, Draco," Ron said and Draco gave him a glare.

"Don't want to ruin your pretty face," Harry added. Loren and I slightly smiled and walked to our next classes. They weren't really exciting. I skipped dinner and went to the commons to study and finish homework. It was pretty late at night and I was sitting by the fire.

"Can I join you?" Draco asked.

"Feel free," I said. We were quiet and I noticed Draco was really focused.

"What did you get for question 3?" He asked.

"It's a polyjuice potion," I said. He thanked me and we finished our work.

"Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me tomorrow?"

"Sure," I smiled. "Good night, Draco."

"Night," he said and I went to my room.

I went to Hogsmeade with the Draco and we bought a few things. He was pretty cool and nice to me.

Summer break finally came and we would get to go home. I went to the Weasley's house like the past year and Molly loved having us over. It wasn't even the first hour when there was a knock on the door. We all went over like usual and Molly opened the door.

"Narcissa... Lucius..." She said.

"Why are the Malfoy's here?" Ginny asked.

"We're here to get Carissa Potter," Narcissa said. "Get your stuff dear. You look presentable enough," she told me. Molly has me get everything and Lucius used magic to teleport them to their Manor. I went with them and their Manor was huge. We walked in and Draco stared at me. He nodded once and Lucius watched.

"Draco, take her to her room," he ordered.

"Yes, father," Draco said and led me.

"Why am I here?" I whispered when we got upstairs.

"Shh. There are people listening everywhere," he set a hand on my side and took me to a room after making sure no one was following us. He locked the door and turned me, leaning in by my ear. "My parents are death eaters. I have to follow in their footsteps. You're here because the Dark Lord wants to meet you. A Potter in Slytherin has sparked everyone's attention. But you and I must go through a puzzle or maze first before we get to meet him. Death eaters roam this house, so be careful of what you say," he whispered and moved away. I nodded and sat on the bed. "We're supposed to stay here. Father will come get us when it's time."

"Walked into any walls recently?" I smiled and he gave me a cold stare. I snickered and the door soon opened. Lucius nodded at us to follow him and I followed Draco. There was a vase sitting in the middle of the living room and we went to the side of it.

"This will take you to the maze," Bellatrix Lastrange said and smiled at me with an evil look in her eyes. I gave one right back and she gave a pleased look.

"Ready?" I asked Draco who unsurely nodded. We touched the vase and teleported to a maze. The maze opened up and we made a run for it. Something grabbed my ankle and I fell. I pulled a weed off my ankle and more came at us.

"Come on," he ordered and took my hand. I pulled him around to where my guts told me to go. There was a loud growl behind us and we turned to find a werewolf. Draco screamed and we ran as it chased us. The maze closed us off from the wolf and we looked around at the open area to find a trophy.

"Why do I feel that death awaits us?" I asked.

"So it's not just me," Draco smiled. "Let's see where it takes us." We touched it and suddenly came face to face with Harry.

"Carissa?" Harry asked. I stepped back and saw he was trapped by a statue.

"Hahaha!" Peter Pettigrew said behind me and I turned to find him stir something.

"Carissa, you have to get out of here! I told you not to hang out with the Malfoy's!" Harry said.

"No. I want to see what happens," I said.

"Carissa," Draco said. "Are you sure?"

"Perfectly."

"He needs your blood or mine to bring Voldemort back," Harry said.