Bro how are you saying I can't make you wash up your the guest when the 'guest' aka me literally just made you food in your own house.

I went over to the sofa to see a pouting Hyunjin. I tripped over his foot and landed on top of him.

I saw him blushing like mad at our distance when the sudden urge to taste those lips came into my mind.

Wait! Tf am I thinking!

I immediately got off when Hyunjin pulled me back on-top of him and kissed me.

I wanted to push him off so badly but his lips felt so right.

I kissed back and it felt like heaven.

He bit my bottom lip but I denied him access but then he bit down harder. He explored each ounce of my mouth.

I wanted to push away but he was like a drug to me.

I wanted more.

I finally broke off.

"Hyunjin I have a problem"

Massive time skip coz 🙈 this is a no smut zone also they are teenagers don't over sexual them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Whilst making out with Hyunjin I had a problem?

I had a date with Seungmin the next day.

I didn't know what to do.

I felt so embarrassed as for the whole time we where there Hyunjin was comforting me as I was crying my eyes out.

The guilt.

He was now taking me home and with his driver. I don't know why or how he had a driver but the guy seemed new to working with Hyunjin.

I made sure to wash my face and clean up a little so no one would suspect.

He saw how zoned out I was.

He took my hand and lightly kissed it.

"Look we can take things slowly yeah? I really like you and I want to be there for you. If you want to spend the rest of your life with Seungmin then all I want to say it thank you for giving me the chance to be able to have those few moments with you today?"

I just nodded not trusting me voice but I squeezed his hand lightly.

We finally made it back home and I opened the door with my keys and let him in.

"Mum, dad I have someone who wants to meet you"

They came in the room and took Hyunjin's figure in.

"And who might this be?" Mrs Yang asked.

"Hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin"

He replied.

There smiles immediately dropped.

"Jeongin honey. Do me a favour yeah? Go to your room go wash up and stuff me and your dad would love to get to know your new friend"