28

Seungmin

"Shhh Hyung I am here for you"

"The nightmares.....they keep coming back. They get worser every time. And the fact that he know bullies me makes it worse."

"Shhh it's okay it was just a nightmare"

"Why does he hate me Minnie? I am the one who got hurt but he hates me"

"He doesn't hate you"

"Look at these scars Minnie. Look at these bruises."

"Minho please. Shhh it's okay let out your tears."

"Look now I ruined your day with Jeongin you just got back together and it's all my fault you can't be with him an-"

"Minho firstly you are more important. We promised to be there for each other. And I will drop the whole world for you. So please calm down"

He finally nodded.

I wrapped my arms around him and rocked him to sleep.

I felt so bad. If only I knew. If only it was me instead of him. I feel like it's all my fault.

But what about my sister. She suffered she was hidden and called useless. She went through pain but stayed strong for us.

But it's undoubtable that Minho went though and is going through the most pain.

I love him so much and it hurts seeing him in pain.

I just want the best for my hyung.

I tucked him in and made my way out I just wanted to see Jeongin.

I really didn't want to leave him but o had to. I had no other choice.

Time skip

I finally made my way back home. I want straight to my room as I just wanted to see my baby.

"Bub I missed you!"

"Are you sure you missed me? You seemed to have fun with that Minho guy"

"Awww you jealous? You're so cute. Well actually no putting a crying person to sleep isn't very fun plus I missed someone"

"Who?"

"Oh just a boy I don't think you know him"

I could see the anger in his eyes.

It's so fun to tease him.

"Who is he?"

"Oh just a boy with cute dimples and a baby face and he has come to my house multiple times. Oh he also has braces but is getting them removed soon. He looks amazing in yellow and he is such a cute cuddly teddy bear"

His eyes were practically burning with anger

"Oh and have I told you be is amazing at cuddling. You know what imma call him right now"

He seriously look like he was gonna slap me

"You wouldn't do that to me would you?" He said with a pout.

"Do what?" I said with a cheeky grin.

I finally found the contact which wasn't really hard to find as they were in my most frequent.

I started calling and then I heard a phone ring.

"Hey bubs, who is calling you at this hour are you hiding smth as well"

He went to his phone and saw the contact and started blushing like mad.

"Who is it? Is it that Hyunjin kid?" I said smirking

"No no it's just my lovely boyfriend I don't know if you know him"

"Oh I don't know him. You wanna play like that" I said before attacking him with kisses.

I kissed him all over his face till our mouths met each other's.

We ended up in a really long kiss.

After the kiss he got so shy. You could see the blush on his face.

I just wanna protect him forever. But I know I can't.

I feel like Jeongin is gonna fall in love with Hyunjin. The way he used to look at me before we dated is the way he looks at him.

So imma protect him while his love for me lasts. But this time I won't give him the cold shoulder when we break off.

I will make sure he knows that his best friend will always be there for him.

I hope that day isn't soon though

A/N

Damn. Also again these chaps are gonna be really confusing if you haven't read idiots or at least chap 30.

Minho and Seungmin don't have a fling or a secret relationship they are blood brothers.

Anyways Wattpad sucks I can't read certain books in my library I can only read certain ones coz Wattpad kept acting up

But yeah peace out ✌️