Doctors Appointment

Start from the beginning

Naira:"Kartik suno "

Kartik:"Ek min jaan"(He said busy on his phone )

Naira:(turns to Khushi bhabhi who stood behind Naira )"Khushi Bhabhi meri toh yeh sun nahi raha aap hi boliye isse."(She said leaving towards the Neha)

Kartik:(Finishing with his call and looking up)"Haan bolo Naira..Naira?"

Khushi:"Deverji aapki sherni aapse naraz hoke chali gayi"

Kartik:"Kahan?"

Khushi:"Mahi aur Neha clinic ja rahe the uske wounds check karne Naira bhi unke saath gayi. Wahi batana aayi thi"

Kartik:"its okay bhabhi. Aap bhi Arnav bhaiya ke saath jao Anika di ka appointment hai na. me Usko baad me mana longa"

khushi nodded as she patted her devers back before headed to Anika who was getting ready to leave with Shivaay and Arnav.

Shivaay:"Chale?"

Anika:"Yes"(They headed to the car. Shivaay sat in the driver's seat while Arnav in the passenger. The girls Sat in the back)

They reached the hospital within few mins. Anika and Shivaay went to the receptionist and asked for their appointment which they had taken. They left for the lobby waiting room for their doctors appointment while Arnav and khushi sat in the main lobby while Arnav called someone.

Arnav:"Yeah doctor. Yeah we are here. Yeah.okay."(He kept the phone down and gave khushi a side hug comforting her who looked a little worried )

Khushi:"Arnav ji  I hope aaj sab reports me theek aaye. Me yeh baat ab chuppa nahi sakti aur"

Arnav:"I know khushi but u don't worry okay. Sab theek hoga."

Shivika in doctors office..

Anika:"Hi doctor "

Doctor:"Hi Mr. and Mrs. oberoi. How are u feeling today Anika"

Anika:"Good"

Doctor:"Okay then let's get some test done shall we."

Anika:"Yeah"(She went with the doctor as the doctor tested her.)

Doctor:"Anika now we will see the baby. So if you want I can call Mr. oberoi in"

Anika:"That will be great"

Shivaay came in stood beside Anika as the doctor started to rub a gel on Anika's stomach. After finishing the processes, everyone looked at the screen to see the ultrasound of the baby.

Shivaay:(Looking at the screen confused)"Um doctor I don't see anything "

Doctor:(Laughs)"Mr. oberoi look closely. You see that small ball thing that you baby."

Shivaay:"Itna choota"

Anika:(Hitting Shivaay slightly )"Shivaay woh baby hai Choota hi rahega aur abhi toh sirf 1 mahina hua hai. Usko develop hone me time lagega"

Shivaay:"Okay I get it"

Doctor:"one min.."

Shivaay:"What happened doctor ?"

Anika:(getting worried)"Koyi problem toh nahi hai na doctor"

Doctor:"No no..It's just you said na that yesterday ur family doctor came and checked you."

Anika:"Yeah."

Doctor:"What did they say? do u have any reports or something "

Shivaay:"No but I can call him for u"

Doctor:"Plz do so Mr. oberoi "(Shivaay called the doctor and the 2 doctors talked on the phone for something while Anika and Shivaay Sat their worried and confused )

Shivaay:(Seeing the doctor come back and return her phone )"No need to worry. Mr. oberoi Mrs. oberoi I want to show you something "

Anika:"What doctor "

Doctor:"Do u see that ball dot thing "

Anika:"Yeah doctor that our baby"

Doctor:"Correct. Now do u see that"(She point to Another ball dot thingy in the corner)

Shivaay:"Yeah but what is that"

Anika:(Realizing something )"Omg..you I...are u sure?"(The doctor nodded and tears came in Anikas eyes)

Shivaay:"Will someone tell me what the hell is going on"(Confused with the doctor and Anika's talk)

Doctor:"Mr. oberoi that another baby. It means you have twins"(Shivaay froze. He looked at Anika who nodded with a smile while tears flowed down her eye)

Shivaay:"Tw..twins. Anika.twins..omg..We are having twins"(He hugs Anika and kisses her forehead while she smiles brightly )
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Arnav and Khushi disclose something and the trip"

STAY SAFE EVERYONE  💖💖