The big day

So guys I am back with my next part...
Hope you enjoyed it ..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After Haldi ceremony was completely, The guys took the grooms in a separate room and the brides were taken to another room. The evening came soon as the rest of the days were filled with getting the brides and grooms ready for their big day.

Anika and Khushi along with Naira was walking towards the hall to see the decorations being done or not when they were stopped by Kartik.

Kartik:"Helloo beautiful ladies ."

Khushi:"Hello kittu"(She teased )

Kartik:"Oh please bhabhi not you too please "

Naira:"Mr. Kartik Singh Raizada aap batane ka kash karenge ki aapko chahiye kya?"

Kartik:"Sure darlings (He said winking at her while she turned red and Anika and Khushi laughed)" Aapke paatiyon ka order hai. Especial Shivaay jiju aur Arnav bhai ka ki aapko lunch karwa ya jaye. and no argument "

Khushi:"Okay "

Kartik:"Toh phir chaliye "

Anika:"Haan chalte hai kittu"

Kartik:"Ani diii"

Anika:"Accha baba sorry chalo"

Kartik:"Gauri didi kahan hai"

Gauri:(Entering with stuff in ger hand)"kya hau Kartik "

Kartik:"Di kahan"

Gauri:"Abhi nahi Muhje bahut kaam hai baad me khati hoon"

Kartik:"Nope. NO excuses warna Om jiju meri band baja denge. Pehele khana phir kaam. Chootu yeh lega"(He called a servant to take the things from Gauri as he guided them to the side were thier food was arranged.)

Khushi:"Naira aa ja"

Naira:"Bhabhi aap khao me ek baar Neha didi aur Bhavya didi ki dekh ke aati hoon"(Before she can leave Kartik picks her up in his arms )"Kartik!! Kya kar rahe ho"

Kartik:"Jaan you are no exception. Eat first then you can go"

Naira:"But Bhavya and Neha di"(She protested as he made her sit on her seat)

Kartik:"I already asked Maa and pinky aunty to check on them. Now eat jaan"(He said putting a bite in her mouth and leaving but not before kissing her forehead and reminding Khushi and Anika to take medicine )

After lunch the ladies headed to the Brides room where they helped the brides get ready and got ready themselves as well. It was around evening time when the Pandits had came. The main hall had 2 mandap set up for both the couples. Mahi and Rudra were already sitting at their respective mandaps waiting for their bride to be brought down.

In the girls room...

Pinky:"Lardkiyon chalo neeche aa jao.(Looking at bhavya and Neha)"Haaye mere bacche. kitne sundar lag rahe ho. Chalo neeche"

Anika:"Don't worry maa hum laa rahe hain inhe"

Pinky nodded and left as the girls did last touch up on the brides before heading down. Anika and Gauri brought Bhavya down and behind them Naira and Khushi brought Neha down. They helped the girls settle down in their respective mandaps. Soon the Pandit started his mantras.

Anika, Gauri, khushi and Naira went and stood by their respective husbands as the mantras started to be recited. The Pandit told both couples to do some rituals before they called for the mother and father of the girls to do kanyadan. For Neha, Manish and Swerna did the kanyadan while for Bhavya, She asked Shivika and Rikara as they were her first family when she came here. After kanyadan was done, More mantras were recited before the couples were told to stand up and take 7 rounds around the fire while taking the 7 vows. Ruvya and MaHa did as told and took 7 vows as they went around the fire.

They took vows to always be their for each other. Always take care of each other. Always love each other. After the vows were taken, both couples sat down as they did few more rituals such as the groom applying sindoor in his bride's head and tying the mangalsutra around their neck.

Pandit:"Vivah Sampan Hua aaj se aap dono pati patni"(He stated towards Ruvya and Maha. The couples took blessings from everyone before the brides were taken inside )

It was late at night and they all had planned to head home next morning. The vidaai was gonna be held in the morning. The brides were taken to a different room then the groom as they couldn't be in the same room as their husbands till few post marriage rituals are finished.

Next morning came in a jiff. It was very hectic for all. Having the tiredness from yesterday plus having to travel the whole day won't be easy. Anika and Khushi were still resting as an order from everyone while the men were helping putting everything in the bus to head back. On the other hand the ladies of the house were preparing for vidaai rituals.

Around 9 was when they finally departured from the Haveli to head back home. Before leaving the Vidaai rituals was done nicely as both girls throw some rice behind them and took blessings from the raizadas.

The trip back home was very dull. With everyone being tried, the big activity everyone did was sleep or watch something. At around 9:30 in the night when they were 2 hours away from their house is when they stopped near a rest spot.

Rudra:"Bhaiya yahan kyun ruk rahe hai."

Mahi:"Haan bhai."

Shivaay:"Became tum dono humhare saath ghar nahi ja rahe"

Mahi/Rudy :"What ...kyu?"

Arnav:"bus nahi aa rahe"

Neha:"Per bhai"

Khushi:"Tum aur bhavya bhi nahi aa rahe"

Bhavya:"Kyun bhabhi"

Anika:"Kyunki tum charo alag car me thora late aaoge"

MaHa/Ruvya:"Per kyun"

Gauri:"Aare bhoodu... tum logo ki abhi shaadi hui hai. Thora time akele bhi spend karlo. aur waise bhi humhe tumhare welcome ki tayari karni hai"

Anika:"Yes now get out"

Rudra:"Per gardi"

Shivaay:"2 gardi with driver is waiting for you. now bye"

Ruvya and Maha got out of the bus while everyone chuckled at their cute confusion before hand. 2 car with 1 driver each was waiting for them. Both couples got in their respective cars as they saw the bus leave. Well they did knew that now this 2 hours ride back home will eventually end up being 3 or more hours.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you liked it.
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon...

Sorry for the rushed wedding part but I didn't want to drag the wedding events as I have something else I want to show in the story.

Precap:"Post wedding rituals and Now what new twists are to come in our couples lifes"