Pagpere ki rasam

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Next morning came in Oberoi Mansion. Everyone woke up ready to start the first offical day of Marriage for Neha and Bhavya. After Gauri did pooja in the house temple, The elders took Bhavya and Neha into the Kitchen for them to perform the first rasoi rasam.

Gauri:"Anika jiji aapko Shivaay bhaiya bol rahe hai"(Gauri said as she entered the living room while Anika was sitting chatting with Dadi and Tej)

Anika:"Oh okay. Bade papa.. Dadi me aati hoon"

Tej:"Haan beta"(Anika heads Inside to her room to see Shivaay having a small bag which he was packing. She looked confused as she look at him)

Anika:"Shivaay aap kahin ja rahe hai kya? (Seeing the baby blue bat which looked like a bag for kids)"Waise Shivaay business trip pe yeh bag aap pe bilkul bhi suit nahi karega"(She said giggling )"Bacho ka bag hai"

Shivaay:(Sarcastically )"Accha muhje toh laga ki yeh bag dekh ke sab muhje aur handsome samjenge "(Anika laugh)

Anika:(calming down)"Accha on a serious note. Yeh kya hai Shivaay?"

Shivaay:"Tumhara bag hai jisme aaj ke liye saari cheezen hai. Iss pocket me tumhara medicines. Thori is chocolate hai aur heating pad hai. aur bhi kuch cheezen hai jo shayad kaam aa sakti hai. Tumhare phone pe reminder laga diya hai maine. Medecine time pe lena. Wahan aaram karna aur no kaam waam.  Waise jab Arnav aayega tab me usse bhi bata donga but you better take care of yourself Anika and our munchkins too"

Anika:"Aare Shivaay me bus  shaam tak ke liye ja rahi hoon. Aur sab honge wahan. Waise bhi 6 bake tak aap wahan aahi rahe hai"

Shivaay:"Haan sab honge wahan per me toh nahi hongana"

Anika Smiles at Shivaay care and goes and back hugs him which makes him stop what he is doing and turn her around. He pulls her into his embrace as he kisses her forehead.

Shivaay:"I will head to office. I have 2 important meetings. Per agar kuch bhi ho toh call karna. No matter what."

Anika:"Kuch bhi. Suppose agar me aapko miss kar rahi hoon aur call kiya toh. "

Shivaay:"Toh bhi chalega"

Anika:"pagal hai kya. Meeting pe dhayan dena sab honge wahan mera khayal rakhne ke liye. And I promise aapkoupdate deti rahongi"

Shivaay:"Good"

Anika:"Chalo ab. Bhavya aur Neha ne breakfast bana liya hoga"

Shivaay:"Haan chalo"

After Shivika came out, they saw everyone seated at the dinning table waiting for them. They settle down and eat the breakfast. Bhavya and Neha get praised for their food and get neg as well. Just then Arnav Arrives.

Neha and Bhavya run and give a hug to Arnav while Gauri and Bhavya also hug him after bhavya and Neha. Arnav meets everyone and takes blessings from elders.

Arnav:"Accha hum chalte hain phir dadi"

Dadi:"Haan bilkul"

Shivaay:"Gauri yeh lo Anika ka bag. Isme Anika ki saari cheezen hain. Dawyi wagera sab"

Gauri:"Ji bhaiya aap chinta mat kijiye me Anika jiji ka khayal rakhongi"(Anika hugs Shivaay  before going along with Arnav as Gauri does the same with om. Both couples had gotten this comfortable in front of the family  but our new couples were still shy as they just smiled at their spouses )

After the girls left with Arnav, Shivaay left for office along with Tej and Om left for his work. Rudra headed to his room along with Mahi. Everyone got busy within themselves. 

In Raizadas house...

After about 10 mins drive everyone reached raizada Mansion. Anika Gauri and Bhavya were looking around the places while Neha and Arnav smiled seeing them. After many years Anrivya were coming to their childhood home. A home where they were born. A home that stored the memories of their parents. As they reached the entrance, Naira did Aarti of every daughter of Raizada house.

One by one Neha, Bhavya, Gauri, Anika entered the house. The Whole house was decorated with flowers as and picture hung around of kids and babies. It was all the pictures raizadas had of Anika Bhavya and Gauri before they were separated. There were pictures of the wedding as well. Anika was looking at pictures when she saw a particular one which shocked her. It was a picture of a boy who was Arnav standing with Anika and a 3 year old Gauri looking at a crib with 2 babies. This picture resembles alot like the images that Anika had in her dreams at her honeymoon.

Dada:"yeh photo. Pata hai Anika is shame Swearna pregnant thi Kartik ko leke. Sirf 4 mahine hue the. Yeh last photo thi tum sabki ek saath before....w.."(The girls looked at the photo in tears)

Manish:"Aare aare aaj koyi nahi royega.  Aaj Khushi ka din hai. aaj humhari saari batiyan wapas iss ghar me aayi hai aapne bachpan ke ghar me. Aaj yahan bahut saari aachi yadein banani hai"

Kartik:"Haan papa. Toh suru kiya jaye"(Everyone nodded. As they started to move inside Anika's phone went off)

Anika:"Oh..woh Shivaay unhone alarm set kiya hai medicine lene ke liya"

Khushi:"So cute. Naira paani le aa Ani ke liye"

Naira:"ji Bhabhi"

The whole day went by fast. It was around 5 now. The whole day Arshi and kaira made sure that the 4 girls had the best day. They played games, talked, shared memories, teased each other , spend time with everyone. Around 6 Shivomru and Mahi was supposed to come to pick up the girls.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it...
Plz do vote and comment..
Will try to update soon..

Precap:"the Boy at Raizada mansion and few cute moments along with the pregnancy track of couples."

"