Back home

So guys I am here with my next part.
Hope you enjoy it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Next Morning...Shivaay opened his eyes to see Anika snuggling into him. He smiles as he perks her forehead which caused her to wake up. She smiles at him but soon the smile turned into a blush as she looked at their condition. She started to get up and she gathers the blanket around her body when Shivaay pulled her back.

Anika:"Shivaay!! chordiye"

Shivaay:(Snuggling into her)"Noo"

Anika:"Shivaay plz...muhje ready hona hai aur humhari flight bhi hai 4 ghante me"

After sometime He leaves her as she heads to the restroom to freshen up. When she came out she saw Shivaay already dressed and ready. Understanding that he freshened up in the guest room. She headed down for breakfast while Shivaay got a call.

Shivaay:"Hello"

Aman:"morning sir. I got the information you told me"

Shivaay:"so what are the results "

Aman:"Well ..."(He tells Shivaay something which will be revealed later)

Shivaay:"You sure?"

Aman:"Yes sir"

Shivaay:"Okay great job Aman. I'll msg you to get me the details when I reach home "

Aman:"okay sir have a safe journey back home"

Shivaay:"Thank you "

Shivaay headed downstairs to breakfast after the call. After breakfast Shivika packed the last few things before headed to the airport. As they reached the airport. After all the process of security check, Shivika boarded the flight.

Anika:"Shivaay yakin nahi hota ki 1 hafta nikal gaya. Abhi toh esa lag raha hai jaise kal hi bana ho plan honeymoon ka"

Shivaay:(Lost in thought ) "Hmmm"

Anika:(Looked at Shivaay with a frown )"Shivaay aap sun rahe hai "

Shivaay:"Hmm"

Anika:"Shivaay aap pagal hai"

Shivaay:"hmm"

Anika:"Shivaay aapko hindi movie pasand hai"

Shivaay:(Still lost)"hmm"

Anika:(Shaking him)"SHIVAAYYYYY"

Shivaay:"Haan kya hua"

Anika:"Shivaay kya hua kahan khoye hue hain aap"

Shivaay:"Kahin nahi"

Anika:"Accha toh phir mere sawalo ka jawab kyun nahi de rahe"

Shivaay:"Diya toh maine"

Anika:"Accha yeh bataiye maine aapse kya pocha"(She asked as she looked at Shivaay with a stern face while he gulped trying to remember but failed)

Shivaay:"Anika woh wohhh"

Anika:"Chordiye Shivaay aapko kya yaad rahega aap toh kahin aur ki ghoom hai"

Shivaay:"Sorry na Anika woh kaam ka tension tha"

Anika:(Ignoring him)"hmm"

The whole rest of the flight Anika ignored Shivaay. Shivaay tried talking to Anika multiple times but she just replied with short words like hmm oh haan. After few hours they reach back home. Shivaay asked khanna to collect the language while they sat in the car.